Plan Gone Wrong

Pearl Pov

I was shocked to see them here. What are they doing on earth? I had talked to them. I walk towards them and ask.

"What are you both doing here," I ask them as I reach near them.

"We came to see you dear" my so called Mom replied.

"Cut the crap and come to point, what are you both doing here on earth," I ask them again.

"You want to know what are we doing here so listen. We were enjoying our life there but we come to know you are having some sort of relationship with a human" this was my so called Dad. I should have known their prestige is bigger than anything to them.

"You have nothing to say in this. What I do is not your business, go back and enjoy forgetting that you have a child" I said back to them and turn to walk back in the party.

"Whatever you do is our damn business pearl...." so called Dad started but he was cut in between...

"You are our daughter Pearl. We care about you" my so called Mom said in between.

"Ya the daughter you left alone when I was a child. If it was Aris I won't be standing here so go back and....."

Before I could complete my line I see a bright ray of light coming down to earth, it was such a light that cannot be seen by human it will be only seen if you are one of us. I push/pass them and follow the light to see where the light going. What I saw shock me because the light going to fall on Aniketos.

I push, pass and towards before the light could hit him. Only God knows what that light can do. I ran with all my mighty towards him. I shout at him but because of the loud music he couldn't here and he was busy in his own thoughts. I don't know. I ran towards him as fast as I can my heart was just going to come out of my rib cage as it was beating so fast just thinking of something would happen to him. I can't use my magic also because their many people looking towards me thinking why was running like a mad woman.

Finally, I reach there and push him on time just when the light was going to hit him. I get up fast and I was going to go and see and get information about something happened that gave me the second shock of the day.

Aniketos pov

I reach the party to surprise Peral but when I reach there I got the surprise.

As I reach the party I was greeted by Mr Black, Mr Williams and Mrs Davies.

They talk to me and we congratulated each other for the project. And they ask me about my health.

And they were confused because Pearl told them about my accident and I was not going to come.

I clear the confusion and told I was feeling better and they know me very well that how I am crazy about my business. After talking to them I walk to find to find Pearl. As I was walking I saw talking to my business rival Malphas Colis Fabbro. They were enjoying their talk as I standing little far away from them I was not able to listen to their conversation. See I was right about girls all are same. She is also same. She is no different from her. But she doesn't behave like her. If she was different from her then. I didn't listen to their talk how can I say like that. But how she enjoy his company. No, she is not at different from her.

As I was in my own world thinking about her suddenly I was pushed to the ground and I was shocked first then I who it was. It's none other than Pearl. What is she doing?