The beginning of it all

*October 7th, 2003, A Daycare in the middle of London*

Yan's POV

It was a good morning so far, my mother left me to daycare, she helped me with my backpack and my coat, I had my Crayola 64 pack and I was all set for my good day in daycare.
It was when I was playing with the toy trucks with my best mate Finn is when, I saw her

I saw her playing in the sandbox, her blond pigtails bouncing when she laughed, her giggle, so breathtaking. I saw the love of my life

What do I do?! Do I talk to her?! Do I tell Finn? Why do I feel this way?! I don't even know her name yet!

After having my toddler crisis I decided to tell Finn.
"DO U SEE THAT PWETTY GURL"
"I FIND EVERYONE PWETTY YAN"
"HEHEHEHEH YA"

Well the definitely helped.... should I just grow a pair and go up to her? Yeah that's exactly what I done.
I waddled my way up to her with my crayons and my sidekick, Finn (which are a staples to get any bitch, may I just add.) and tried to introduce myself

"ELLO IM YAN AND I LIKE YOU"
real fucking smooth Yan, real fucking smooth.
"Oh hehehe, hello Yan, I'm Claire."
Claire, what a perfect name, for a perfect girl.

After this brief and very awkward introduction we decided to playing in the sandbox.

Little did we know this would lead to something much greater than 3 toddlers in a sandbox

Claire's POV

I hadn't ever really acknowledged the existence of the boy until he came up to me that morning. His cute introduction, his messy brown hair and his quite adorable best friend made me felt something I'd never felt before in my 4 years of living at the time. A crush.

Playing in the Sandbox alone was my favourite thing but I learnt very quickly that playing with two other people was much more fun than I could ever imagine.
I hoped this was the start of a new friendship and maybe much more.

Finn's POV

i want chicken nuggets.