*Chapter 22*

Alisha's Point Of View:
I was awoken by knocking on my window. When I seen who it was I immediately felt so embarrassed. I opened the door and got out of the car.

"What are you doing here stalking me?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"No, what are you doing here... in a vacant lot in your car?" He asks concerned.

"Malak I'm really not up to explaining myself to you especially after what you put me through last night." I say.

"You don't have to, I'm just asking a question." He replies.

"Why are you even here, I thought you moved on."

"I never said that, you assumed that."

"Of course I did because you were making out with another woman in our house on the couch what do you expect me to think?"

"To be real I don't know."

"Why are you here if you don't love me?"

"I care about you, we literally just broke up what you expect me to do find another girlfriend."

"You obviously had another one because that girl on that couch."

"Alisha look I cheated because I was stupid."

"You finally came to your senses."

"Look I'm trying to explain myself and you keep criticizing me."

"Because I don't wanna hear the lies and these broken promises I'm so sick of it okay."

"Fine, but I tried and you know that."

Within that he walked away. I can't believe him right now like he expects me to be okay with him cheating on me.

I got back in the car and drove over to Mariah's house. I ringed the doorbell and she answered it.

"Hey girl, damn what's wrong with you?" She asks with a worried look.

"Do I seriously look that bad?"

"Have you been crying all night?"

"Yeah pretty much, last night I cried myself to sleep in a vacant lot... in my car."

"Alisha get inside."

Mariah yanked me in her house.

"Sorry to invade." I say.

"You aren't invading anything girl your family get out with that crazy talk." She replies.

I smiled weakly.

"What's up why you been crying?" She asks.

"Well Malak and I broke up last night because he cheated on me, he basically tried telling me I overreacted ."

"I don't understand that with boys like they make a mistake then when you don't wanna tolerate with the same mistakes they blame you for their actions." She explains.

"Exactly, but he kept getting upset with me because I didn't want to listen to what he had to say."

"He obviously ain't worth it."

"Yeah but lately I've been feeling pretty sick."

"Have you ate?"

"Not since last night."

"Um that's probably why." She says getting up.

She made me some pancakes and eggs.

"Thanks Riah." I say.