*Chapter 20*

*3 years later*

Alisha's Point Of View:
So I am now 20 years old and I am living with my boyfriend Malak. We've actually been having a healthy relationship and I'm happy for us. We both are done with college we live in a 2 bedroom house. I'm very happy with Malak. I woke up in the morning because Yassy and I were going to the mall. I had took a nice warm shower. Aftee I got out I got dressed.

"Change those shorts put pants on." Says Malak looking at me crazy. 

"No I like my outfit."

Malak gave me a glare like a very mean one. That's when he got up and was facing and he grabbed my arm. I winced in pain.

"Ow Malak your hurting me." I say wiggling my arm. 

"Change those shorts... Now you aren't going to go out looing like a hoe especially if your dating me." He says yanking my arm then letting go.

I went back up the stairs and into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and my hot streaming tears fell down my face. I went to the drawer and grabbed a pair of black jeans.

My outfit below.

I rushed back downstairs I grabbed my car keys and I was headed out the door but Malak stopped me

"Alisha I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, I really am." He says holding onto my hand.

I nodded.

"It's okay you were just... Angry just being protective."

"Yeah I'm glad you understand."

I smiled then hugged him.

"Well I'll be back, I'm going to hang out with Yassy at the Mall, and Mariah wanted to meet up."

"Alright have fun babe."

He kissed me and I walked out. I sat in the car and started thinking to myself. Then off I went. I pulled up into the parking lot and got out of my car. I met Yassy in the food court and she was eating.

"Hey Yas." I say walking up to her.

We both hugged each other.

"Hey mama's how you been?"

"Okay... You?"

"Yeah I'm good, so Eric and I have been talking and he said he purposed to me."

My mouth was wide open.

"For real?" I ask.

"Yeah but I don't know I'm not ready for a wedding just yet, I'm not ready to be married."

"You guys been together for a good 5 years only one break up you guys are a mature couple and you two are perfect for each other I think you should because its your choice."