*Chapter 1*

Alisha's Point Of View:
So we just got finished unpacking. And I'm sooo tired, I wanted to take a shower. It is around 11 in the morning. I took a relaxing shower. Then lotioned up. Then I got dressed.

"Hey mom imma walk to the park

"Hey mom imma walk to the park." I say walking into the kitchen.

"How do you know where a park is?" Asks Angelia my older sister.

"I was asking my mom, not you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay that's my mom too." Says Angelia.

"Mom may I go to the park?" I ask rolling my eyes at Angelina.

"Yeah sure thing, be here before dinner." Says my mom putting the dishes away.

"Kay, I will." I say grabbing my phone and leaving out the house.

I walk to the park with music blasting, I was listening to Bryson Tiller. I know your supposed to listen to him when your in your feelings. I'm always in my feelings. Anyway I arrived and seen I got a new follower on Instagram. It was Malak Watson. Omg I so forgot Malak Watson lived here in California. So while walking I made it to the park. A lot of boys were playing basketball & skate boarding. Girls were playing double Dutch. I went over by the swings. And swung. Then a group of girls walked over by me.

"Hey do you wanna play double Dutch with us?" Asks a tall girl with long brown hair, she was wearing some white vans with a white Micky mouse shirt, with black shorts.

"Um... Sure." I reply getting up.

So I walk over with them. We were just enjoying ourselves. Then some boys came over. I covered my face so I couldn't be noticed. They eventually left.

"Bye guys I have to get home." I say waving.

"Wait do you have a Instagram or something?" Asks the girl.

"Yeah I do." I say.

"Well put it in." She says pulling her phone out and handing it to me.

"Thanks well bye." I say walking away.

So I entered the house.

"Your late butt head." Says Angelina entering the living room.

"Dinners in the microwave." Says her mom in a attitude.

"Sorry mom, I was playing double Dutch with some friends." I explain in a guilty tone.

"Give me your phone, you always have an excuse for something." Says my mom holding her hand out.

"But mom." I say whining.

"No give it to me, I wanted us to enjoy our dinner as a family." Explains my mom.

"Fine." I mumble giving her the phone.

Alisha walked up to her room Angrily. When she got up there she took a shower and put her Pajamas on. She came back down and grabbed her food. She ate then went back upstairs and went to bed watching TV.

*next morning*

I took a quick shower then got dressed. Outfit below

"Ready for your first day of school little sis?" Asks Angelina

"Eh I don't even like school." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you wanna ride?" Asks Angelina.

"Yeah sure." I say putting my shoes on.

We get into the car, and off we go.

"You made mom kinda pissed last night." Says Angelina.

"I know, I didn't mean it though." I say itching my arm.

"I know you didn't but anyway try to make mom happy, okay?" Replies Angelina.

"Yeah, I'll try." I say.

She arrives at my school. I wave goodbye. And enter the school building. I walk into the building and everyone was staring at me. So I walked very slowly, I eventually found my way to the office.

"Excuse me ma"am." I say getting her attention.

"Yes?" She asks looking up at me.

"I need my schedule I'm new here." I say.

"Oh yes sure just wait here." She says walking into a back room.

While waiting a group of boys walked in. They were quiet when they seen me standing there.

"Damn, she's cute." Says a tall dark skin boy.

"Bro you know she can hear you." Says this tall light skin dude.

"Bro she thick too." Says a shorter light skin dude with curly hair.

"Excuse you, stop talking about me where I can hear you." I say with attitude.

"Ooh, attitude." Says the dark skinned boy.

"Here goes your schedule." Says the lady.

"Thank you." I say turning around.

As soon as I turned around the darker dude was standing right behind me.

"Move." I say pushing him out of my way.

I had walked away quickly I eventually found my locker. When I got there someone was standing right next to it.

"Um... Hello?" I ask putting my book bag into my locker.

"I don't think we got each other's name back there, my name is Malak." Says the boy.

"Okay, weren't you the one that called me thick?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean it's true." He says looking at my butt.

"That doesn't mean look at it." I say shutting my locker.

"My bad, I can't help it." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"Mhmm, well I gotta get to class." I say walking away.

"Wait whats your name?" He asks.

"Gotta blast." I say walking faster.

A/N:

Make sure to Vote & Comment.

•Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

•Love ya ❤😭