Meeting them

*~ No ones P.O.V~*
Y/n got up and was mediately knocked down on to the floor. She looked up and saw two boy fighting (pic above) Y/n got up and ran past them and hid behind the brunette hair boy named Edd. He Sighed and grabbed the boys by the ears." Guys we have a guest!" Edd yelled " Oh come on Edd please just five more minutes I want to smack Tom with a baseball bat!" The devilish hair looking boy said." Really cause I was thinking the SAME THING COME HERE!!!" The eyeless boy yelled as he kicked the boy in the nuts." Mommy..." the devil boy whispered grabbing his crotch ( think that's how you spell it). Then a boy wearing a purple hoodie with a green overcoat walked in with a mirror. Y/n just looked at the boys figuring that it's normal and walked back to Edd she just wanted to stay far away from them at all cost." Here you go!" Edd chirped as he handed you a can of Bacon flavored cola. Y/n really didn't care at this point and drank it." Hey you guys done yet?" Edd said as he throws a can of cola at the boys forehead " Yeah I think so." The eyeless jack boy said." So who the fuck is she?" He said insulting you this time " My names Y/n!" You yelled at him " Oh sorry your highness. But my names Tom and right next to me is a deadbeat." Tom said pointing to the boy next to him." Hi! My names Tord!" He said and stretched his arm out for her to shake which she did but then she said " I'll just call you Satan!" She turn around and talked to Edd and to Matt a little more.
*~ half an hour later~*
Matt just finished telling Y/n when he turn into a zombie and tried killing Edd, Tom and Satan." Well I have to go its getting late." Y/n said looking at her watch 10:56." Before I go can I have all your numbers?" She asked with a little blush on her face Edd was cherry red and written it down a gave it to her. Same with Tord except he was shaking his face matched with his red hoodie. Y/n got all their numbers and walked back home. She was excited for the next day and what was ahead whatever adventures awaited for her although she didn't know it would also lead to devastating accidents.
A/n: shitty chapter and now there will be cursing in this book and Edd will be a Little obstacle for Tord if you know what I mean ;) 454 word count