Part 4

Hey guys I know it's been awhile and I can't publish this as soon as I write it cuz we are currently experiencing a power outage but anyway just got some inspiration for this story hope you guys like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The strange guy smiled at the couple at their cleverness but then remembered the other part of the princesses deal, for someone to love her so much it kills her. With that in mind he stayed and pushed the reminder into the lovers head.
"Are you ok honey?" The Princess asked concerned as to why her liver was frowning at their wedding.
"Oh uh yes my love I was thinking, how I haven't had a dance with my beautiful wife as just us. Would you care to join me in the courtyard?" The lover saved herself from what was really on her mind.
"Of course my dear! Please excuse us!" The Princess agreed.
The lover grabbed a knife and hid it in her belt as she led her wife outside.
The strange man followed in the shadows with a devious smile.
  The lover took her princesses hand and twirled her and then started a waltz. The Princess greatly followed along and smiled brightly at it.
"I love you,my beautiful princess!" The lover said almost in tears.
"I love you too,Princess! What seems to be the matter tho?" The Princess asked concerned.
"I'm just so happy that I'm finally with the love of my life forever." The lover exclaimed.
"Through sickness and health, for better or for worse, through life and through de-" she was stopped mid sentence with a sudden sharp pain.