Part 1

Hey so this is a newer story I have been working on, I hope you guys like it. I don't really have names for the characters, so you guys should comment some names on what you think. I would be so greatful thanks. Just so you guys know the guy that made the deal with the princess, for how he acts think of the villan from princess and the frog. I was also want to give another shout out to 5sosLuke4life,she is amazing and is making the cover for this story. You should go read her stuff its awesome and so is she. (Comment just for her,you know she likes it that way :p inside joke)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback to when it all happened
"Who are you?" The young princess asked the strange man.
"Im here to make your wish come true,my dear" The man said.
"Wh-what wish?" The young princess said scared.
"This one" The man showed her,her deepest desire. To be so in love with someone that it kills her, to dance on a stage beautifully. "Is this what you want?" The man asked gently as to not frighten the child. She nodded with a tear coming down her cheek from the beauty.
"Then you must love this man(shows picture of him during that time) but you he must not see your face till wedding night,if not you will be my slave for life. Do we have a deal?" The man held out his hand. She nodded but before she could shake his hand he said "ah ah ah, yoy need to cross your heart and swear upon it." She did as she was told and with this sold her soul without knowing it yet.
End of flashback

The princess was humming to a song that a street artists was playing joyfully, as she waited for her date.
"Hello your highness,how do you do?" A man greeted as he passed.
"Just fine thank you, hows the family?" The princess greeted friendly.
"Well one of the girls is sick but all will be well soon. Hows the relationship going?" The man asked back.
"Very well actually, we should be meeting up soon, thank you" She said and waved as they parted.She put her mask that was made for her as her date walked up wearing a mask of his own.

"Oh how i wish i could see his face" She thought to herself.

He walked up to her, bowed down and kissed her hand softly. He had brown hair and semi pale skin from what could be seen but he wore elegant clothes, that of a prince.

"You look as lovely as the ocean my dear, shall we be going to the play or does your heart desire something else?" My prince asked.

"Why thank you. You look as well as the King, i wish to go to the play thank you!" The princess said. The Prince held his hand out for her and then they walked in to the theatre; they took their seats and waited for the show. When the show was over, the prince led her to a courtyard surrounded in many colors and variety. He held out his hand and said " Would you be so kind as to dance with me, my dear?" The princess nodded while cursting she joined his hand and they began to dance beautifully and so graceful. It was as if they were in their own little world, they didn't need music or an audience just each other. Some of the towns people came to watch because they liked a good show, one of which was performed by royals was even more beautiful. Their elegant robes swirled around each other as they twirled around the flowers. The dance ended and they both bowed and waved then went to the princess's house.
"Princess, may I ask something of you? " The That Prince asked. The Princess turned around nervously and said "Yes of course what is it? "
"Do you love me?" He asked nervously.
"Yes of course I do,why are you asking? " She questioned.