chapter 2

*7 years later*

**your POV**

I had finally saved up enough money to go back to Japan and rent an apartment. However, I was worried about how I would face my childhood best friends Maokoto, Haru, Rin and Nagisa.

***time skip to japan***

Once the plane landed, I got off and headed to the luggage pick up section to collect my things. I then called for a taxi ((or cab whichever one you prefer)) and told them the address of your new apartment. It was a quite drive but it was nice. After 45 minutes I had finally reached my new apartment. I unpacked and decided to take a look around Iwatobi for the first time in 7 years. A lot had changed since I had moved away but the school was still there as well as the cherry blossom tree. After a while of walking around I walked back home to rest because tomorrow I started my third year of highschool at Iwatobi high.

*the next day*

i woke up to the sound of my highly annoying alarm. "Time to start the day!" I  exclaim while pushing off the covers. While making breakfast my mind starts to wonder. 'I wonder if the boys are still living here. I heard that Nagisa moved away but that's about it...'

After I finish your breakfast I head back to I the bedroom to change. "Why are these uniforms so uncomfortable?" I ask myself. Once I'm finished I head to the bathroom to style my hair and brush my teeth. While I'm in the bathroom I also apply light make-up because I want to look nice for the first day. Before I know it, it's 8:00 o'clock. 'I guess i better head to school now' I pick up my bag, keys and phone before leaving the apartment. 

After roughly 15 minutes I reach school, 'Wow this place is huge' I think as i walk down the seemingly never ending hallway. Since today was the first day back for all students the place was fairly crowded. Soon I come to a split end in the hallway, I turn right. My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I took it out to check the notification. It turns out BTS released a new episode of 'Run'. While on my phone I bump into a tall masculine body. I fall to the floor. I look up to meet the gaze of and olive brown male. 'Wow this guys looks a lot like Makoto' I think as he offers me his hand. "Are you ok miss?" He says with the brightest smile I've ever seen. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." You take his hand and he helps you up. "Makoto, lets go." 'Huh who's this guy? He looks a lot like Haru.' you think. "Makoto?" you question. They both turn around to look at me. "Yes?" he answers politely. "Makoto Tachibana?" I ask. "Yes that's me." He answers. "I-It's me (y/n) we were friend when we were little." I exclaim. "(Y/N)? IS IT REALLY YOU?" He shouts. People in the hall way turn to look at us but we don't care. "Yeah it's me." He suddenly tackles you in a hug while (some guy who's possibly) Haru stands and watches. "Hey you remember Haru, right?"He says pointing to the male on his right "Of course I do." "Hello." he says, voice still monotone. "Hi. I don't want to bother you or anything but where is the main office?" "Oh! It's just down the hall!" Makoto directs me in the right way and say our goodbyes. 

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR BUT OH WELL HERES THE PROPER SECOND CHAPTER SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I TRIED MY BEST also this is probably  the longest chapter that will ever be posted sooooo... RIP