"Nothing bad ever happens in Mystic Falls"

Alyssa:

It has been a few months since I told everyone I was pregnant. They all took the news well, including Tyler. I thought this was going to be difficult seeing as he probably didn't want children, and considering I am only seventeen. But it was going to be alright, that is what everyone keeps saying, so it has to be true. I am halfway through my pregnancy, and my nice pretty girl clothing doesn't fit. I'm anxious to give birth to this baby.  

Tyler has gotten a second job, claiming it is for the baby. I know he is lying. He doesn't want to deal with my fat, pregnant ass. That's fine, I just go hang with Jamilla. I am heading over to her and Kol's place right now, they are having a little party. I decided to wear the only comfortable thing that actually fit me, which were leggings and a long yellow shirt. I put on a pair of sandals, because I wasn't in the mood to dress up for a stupid party I can't even enjoy.

I got to her house quick, it was only about ten minutes away. I got out of the car, and the first person to greet me was none other than, Jamilla.

"Alyssa! You're here." Jamilla said, as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah, and I have good news!"

Jamilla looked at me, and a grin started to form on her already happy face. "Do you know the gender?!" She asked, her voice cracking how loud and high she had made her voice become.

"Yes. And I'm not telling anyone." I said.

"What! But Alyssa, I'm your sister. You must tell me this stuff, it is a code."

I looked at Jamilla, and noticed how upset she began to get. I simply sighed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine. I'll tell you, but only you." I said, making sure she understood. "Emphasis on, only you." I stated.

"Yes! I promise I won't tell ANYONE. Just tell me if it is a boy or a girl." She shouted, grabbing my hands now. I laughed at her now, because she was acting childish.

"I'm having-" I began to say, but then Kol came out.

"Jamilla. I have been looking everywhere for you." Kol said, not realizing I was there. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Alyssa. I didn't notice you were there." Kol said, reaching in to give me a hug. "How's the little nugget doing?" He asked, placing his hand on my stomach.

"Just fine, I know the gender." I said, smiling at Kol. I realized I didn't care if they knew, hell, I don't care if Caroline Forbes knew, but she is dead.

"Well, are you going to tell me?" Jamilla asked, impatiently. I saw her tapping her foot on the ground now. Kol placed his hands inside his pockets, waiting to here me announce it.

"I'm having a girl." I said, with a blank look on my face. "Tyler doesn't know yet, but I'll tell him tonight."

Jamilla and Kol both squealed with joy. I backed a little bit away from them, because people were starting to stare. "This is so exciting! What are you going to name her?" Jamilla asked, grabbing my hands, again.

I realized only then, that I never actually thought of any names, but Carol popped into my mind. "Maybe Rosalie Carol Lockwood. I'm not sure yet." I said, nervously kicking the ground.

"Oh my gosh, that name is beautiful!" Jamilla said. I could have told her I wanted to name my child Tree and she would have said it was beautiful.

"I don't know, do you have any names I could consider?" Both Jamilla and Kol looked at me, then they looked at each other, and then the ground. Their eyes remained at the ground for a while, as they were thinking. I was thinking also, not of names, but of how to tell Tyler he was having a daughter.

"Marie." A man's voice said from a distance. "Emmaline Celeste." I looked around, and saw nobody. Kol and Jamilla broke their ground gazes, and looked around too.

"Elijah? Is that you brother?" Kol shouted.

Elijah appeared out of the darkness, his face caring a bright smile. "I didn't mean to startle you, my apologies. Congratulations however, and may I say you look very good." Elijah always knew how to charm a young girl, I felt myself blush when he gave me the compliment.

"Thank you, Elijah." I said, smiling back.

Elijah looked at me, and raised his eyebrows for a slight moment. "May I ask, is your baby taking your last name, or Tyler's?"

I thought long and hard about this, obviously not very long, because it was dark, and I was cold. "I'm not sure." I told Elijah, because I didn't know.  Tyler and I obviously didn't plan to have a child anytime soon, so this was all going to be a winging it type of thing. 

"Well, whichever you choose, I know Rebekah would be glad to babysit." Elijah said. Within two moments, Rebekah was standing beside Elijah. She had a polite smile on her face.

"Elijah is right. I will watch your little girl all the time!" Rebekah said happily. She may have adopted children, but they weren't babies when she adopted them. She always wanted to have a baby. I'd definitely let her watch my daughter, but Jamilla would probably fight for the right also.

"Not so fast!" Jamilla shouted. "I want to watch the child too!" She said, jokingly. I started to get even more cold, so I began to walk inside. They all were following behind me, Rebekah and Jamilla guessing what I would name her, Elijah talking with Kol about something else. I got inside, and immediately noticed Klaus. He was staring right at me, with a look that made me gulp.  What did he want, and would I be getting killed?

I made my way to the snack table, now actually having an excuse to be there without looking fat. I grabbed a plate, and began to put a bunch of cookies on it. I noticed Klaus still looking at me, with the same evil eyes. I walked up to him, after all, I am a witch, I can defend myself. He saw I was approaching him, so he began to leave the room, signaling me to follow. I was in this very well decorated room, the walls were a light pink, there were chairs, and a sofa. Several book shelves, a mirror, and some other décor. He sat on the chair, but I just stood in the door way.

"Greetings, darling. I see you're getting closer to her birth. Which is why I don't want to hurt you." I looked at him puzzled. Hurt me?  I didn't do anything to him. I stared him in the eyes, and he followed back. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, adding a bit of sass to my tone. His teeth gritted together, I could tell he was trying to hold his anger back. "Are you mad because Caroline died, several months ago? Because I can't do shit about that, Klaus." I made a huge mistake with what I just said, he rushed over to me, placing his hand around my neck. He began adding force, and I was losing air. "Listen, love. You best find a way to return Caroline, or I will kill you, Tyler, and that precious unborn fetus, when she is born." He released his tight grip, and flashed out of the room. I gasped for the air I finally had, and then I left the room.

I rushed to the door, so nobody would notice. I got outside, and into my car. Nobody noticed I had left the party, thank God. I started up the car and began to drive home. Unfortunately, my luck was bad, it began to rain, very bad. I had to turn on my windshield wipers, and now, I was stuck behind several cars. My car was so quiet, because I was sure I am going to die, there is no way in hell I can bring her back. The cars began to slowly move, I had to be cautious, the roads were slippery.

My phone startled me from my deep thoughts. I looked down at it, Tyler was calling. I put my phone on Bluetooth, and hit the accept call  button. "Hi Tyler." I said, trying not to release the scared tone of my voice. "Alyssa, are you on your way home, I got you some food!" Tyler said, making me smile. It then began to pour. "I'm stuck behind several cars, in the rain. I will be home as quick as I can." I said him. I heard his happy tone end, when he let out a long sigh. "Be very careful, I love you!" He said.

"I love you-" was all I got out, before a huge truck devoured into the side of my car. I was completely unconscious.