Then I'd have dinner with Bella at the pub. We'd do something. I could get her flowers too. She'd like that.

Now to pick the right ring...

_________________

*Bella*

8:44 PM

I sat on my bed, typing on my laptop trying to finish this Enlisgh essay before the weekend came.

I wasn't going to do much tomorrow but practice and get ready. I was so incredibly nervous. This time I was going to try a few more of my original pieces, and this guy Jake was playing guitar for me. I took off of work on Wednesday just to practice with him.

I was so excited for tomrrow. Hopefully I'd make some more money for Christmas time...I'd be able to find something awesome for Justin...I needed to. I still had no idea and it was driving me nuts. It should be so hard.

I just wanted him to really like it.

My phone buzzed beside me, and I looked at it, seeing Justin's name lighting up the screen and happily set my laptop aside.

"Hi." I smiled, leaning back against my pillows and pulled the blanket I had wrapped around my shoulders tighter around me.

"Hello beautiful. How are you?"

"I'm good," I giggled a little, feeling myself blush. "How are you?"

"Tired, but I'm good."

"What did you do today besides school and work?"

"I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner, then I did some Christmas shopping."

"For who?"

"No one in particular." But I heard that little grin in his voice, my stomach forming a little knot.

"Liar liar pants on fire."

"No idea what you're talking about."

"Ok, ok. I won't ride you about it. I have to go shopping for you. I'm going to decorate my place too..it's just feeling a little bland."

"I can help you. I like doing that. Wait for me."

"Ok, I will... I was thinking about getting a Christmas tree...maybe just a little fake one...I don't know."

"No, don't. Come over to my parents house with me. We always decorate it a few days before Christmas. Please." He drug out the please, making me laugh a little again.

"I don't know Justin...that's your family time. I don't want to intrude on that."

"Intrude on what? Come on, please. Please, for me? Come over. Pretty please."

"You're so cute. Ok, I'll come over...as long as they say it's ok because I'd feel terrible."

"I'll ask, but they love you. It's fine. My mom will be ecstatic."

"What do you normally do on Christmas Eve? I mean it's usually me and my dad and my brother, but I don't know what your plans are...so maybe if you could come over...but I don't know what you're doing."

"Honestly, I haven't really had plans with my family for Christmas Eve in a while. Ms. Diane usually had me over with her and Hunter...Mom and Dad really haven't mentioned anything to me and we usually just watched Christmas movies when I was little. I'd love to spend Christmas Eve with you."

"Ok, yay." I let out a small squeal, sinking down to lay on my side. "I was trying to finish a paper when you called."

"Well then you're very welcome."