05 |:| The Winter Cup

Start from the beginning

"I'm impressed that you managed to dodge that. I'll let you slide" Akashi proceeded to cut his bangs as his hair fell to the ground.

"Oi Akashi, why did you gather us in the first place?" Midorima asked in an irritated tone.

"I just wanted to make sure that you guys remembered our oath. Until then. . ." Akashi handed Midorima his scissors back and started walking off.

As he approached the exit, Momoi burst through the door, startling everyone.

"Satsuki!" Aomine yelled.

"Momocchi?" Kise said.

"Momoi, that was quite an entrance. It's been awhile" Akashi calmly greeted.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting" She panted after running around, searching for them.

"We were just finished. What is it?"

"I just found out that Teiko is competing in the winter cup, with the permission of the sponsor we were offered last year!" Momoi explained.

"What?!" Midorima exclaimed.

"This better not be a joke!!" Aomine hissed.

"Aominecchi, calm down!" Kise yelled.

"Teiko? Competing in the high school tournament?" Kagami asked.

"That's such a waste of the sponsor. They're not going to get in the way of our oath. I'll crush them so easily if that's what they want," Murasakibara said.

"I agree, what kind of fool decided on this?"

"Who else would it be?" Akashi eerily narrowed his eyes at them.

They all winced as shock and anger filled their faces.

"What does she want? There's nothing to gain from it. . ." Midorima stiffly said.

"K-Kae--are you talking about Kaeriin?" Momoi asked in a worriedly scared expression.

"Momoi-san," Kuroko walked over to her and tried to reassure her.

"What's with those faces. . . ? What happened between you guys?" She stammered.

"Ah--" Kuroko slightly grunted as he then faced the rest of the miracles, "May I know. . . as well?"

Kise sighed, "We had a disagreement"

"It was not just a disagreement, Ryouta," Akashi threateningly replied.