Eren X Levi

"I feel like I'm having withdrawal," I puffed out as I wriggled on the cream colored couch.  Levi is very particular about where he likes to sit, and the right cushion on this couch is his spot. Since we moved into this apartment together, almost a year back, the right cushion had been Levi's preferred sitting area. He liked to keep it clean, but not like how he kept the rest of the place clean. He took special care not to mess it up in anyway. If I ever came close to it or close to endangering it, my heichou would get fussy and yell at me. I would laugh every time he did because I thought he was cute when he got angry, but I tried to respect him and stay away. At the moment however, I didn't care because Levi has been gone for three months and I feel like the proof of his existence in this apartment was translucent, if not already transparent. The only thing left of Levi is my memories of him being here and the natural smell of him coming from the right side of the couch. From spending every waking moment getting to touch, taste, and breath him in, to not being able to see him, let alone talk to him everyday, I feel like I've been severely punished. My heart started to beat faster as I began to think about my superior and I am sure that, if he were sitting next me right at this moment, he would be able to hear it. I wanted to touch myself as I began to smell him, but it wouldn't satisfy me in the least. After getting a taste of the real thing, nothing will ever be able to satisfy me again. It was like getting high on the most pure form of a drug; when I'm with Levi, all my senses become overwhelmed and I cannot help myself from taking him. He is the most innocent form of my addiction and with each hit, I get higher and higher, with no possibility
of quitting. Three whole God forsaken months... Soon to be at an end.

Levi took a job as training new recruits. The job was several towns over so there was no way for us to run into each other. On top of that, his schedule is so packed that the nightly calls ended about after a week. The "I miss you's" that haven't been said have been driving me nuts. I shouldn't even get myself started on my anxiety. All of the kids he deals with are "annoying, shitty little brats," he says, but that makes me uneasy because I used to be one of them. Levi is so amazing and everyone loves him, they would be insane not to. I am just worried that he will find someone better than me... After all, he has been apart from me for so long and he hasn't even bothered to try and see me. "He was just really busy, that's all," I tried to convince my aloud. Even though I am the top of this relationship and I don't want to be called a 'needy bitch' I can't help but feel alone and uneasy. Levi is just so independent... With him being older than me, and I still being so childish and possessive, though I'm now twenty, I'm probably the only dependent person in this relationship, "Levi doesn't need me at all." Just as I finished my sentence, the dead bolt on the door clacked to the side. As it swung open, I sat up quickly and ran to the door. 'The time between us is finally over, I get to hold him! I get to touch him! I get to love him again!' I excitedly thought to myself. Levi, unaware and unsuspecting, was tackled into a bear hug. His body pressing against mine, after so long of absence, got my blood boiling. I felt overwhelmed with emotion, but the most prevalent was that my addiction for him was being fulfilled. My arms wrapped tightly around his waist and back, I holding onto him as though I would never let him go again. It seemed like he almost disappeared as I did so, his body was so small and beautiful; his skin lightly tanned and his eyes a dull blue. There was nothing I would be able to do if Levi didn't want me anymore, because he is perfection that I will never truly be able to reach. Burying my face into the nape of his neck, I breathed him in deeply, making another detailed memory for the next time I needed it. There was something about the way he smelled that drove me nuts. In a moment of uncontrolled consciousness, I quickly moved my hands to his cheeks in order to lick and nibble his lips, but I tried to slow myself down because I wasn't ready to start yet. I was ready to fuck him, believe me, I was ready, but the sooner I started, and the faster I went, the sooner it would be over. I wasn't ready for it to be over. I wanted to fuck him all night long and make him scream out my name. I held his face gently but I couldn't help but look at his lips while licking and biting at my own. I slowly scanned his face, remembering every bit of it, before staring into his eyes. My breathing became heavier as my heart beat with excitement. Looking at him with a primal desire, I felt like I was about to eat my first meal in months. Levi, who came in strong, looked so weak. His deep brown eyes filling with a similar desire to mine, his face filling with a light pink color, his body becoming hot. It was like he was asking me to eat him, and I was more than willing. The hair on my body began to stand as a wave of arousal rolled through me, Levi's body began to tremble. I knew that he was close to erection, but I wanted the satisfaction of being able to 'talk him up.'