Merumi X Teddy

( The inspiration for this story came from my Husband ✨💕 )
Teddy Pov

"Will you wear this for me?" Merumi held up a pink girly apron.

It was light pink and had curls and frills along the bottom seams. It was cute, but that was the problem...It was for a girl and I wasn't ready to be humiliated.

" I don't want to-"

" Please!" Merumi whined a bit an began to shower me in double sided compliments, "It would look so good on you! You will explode into adorable magnificence."

" Isn't that dangerous?" I said, monotone and unamused.

" It could be," Merumi began to laugh at how stubborn I was, but then rapidly calmed down and gave me a half hearted smile," Please? Will you do it for me?"

My heart began to beat in my chest and I felt really nervous. Slowly, dragging my feet on the floor , I took the apron from his hands, " Go change in the bathroom " he said excitedly.

" B-but-" he pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door.

I tied it on as best as I could, but it looked a bit sloppy on my waist. It was too big around me and slipped off.

I felt so naked and revealing wearing the thing...But if he wanted it, I wanted it for him.

I looked around and saw no signs of Merumi and I began to mix my cake again.

As I began to to mix the cake powder with the egg, I heard Merumi come into the kitchen " Oh my-" I heard him whisper in disbelief

Not a second of hesitation went by before he pressed his body up against mine, which made me feel nervous, and put his hands on my bare stomach.

His hands were warm against my skin and I felt him slowly get hard as he began grinding against my bare bottom.

I dropped the spoon on to the floor and placed my hand against the corners of the counter, pushing hard into his trapped erection. As Merumi moved his fingers down my chest and over my smooth stomach, he slipped a few of his fingers under the belt of my apron.

Before he reached below my waist, he curved his hand to the opposite hip and pulled them closer to his.

His grip on my hips tightened and his fingers sunk deep into my skin. He began to bend me over the counter as raised my leg upwards, resting it, bent, onto the counter. He placed his other hand, that was helping me grind into him, over to my nether regions.

Merumi thrusted against me and that was just enough to make me feel overstimulated.

Merumi began to stroke me, but I was already hard as a rock. " Did you get this way because of me?" He thrusted and trapped his member close to me, making me literally shake me ass for it to get closer to my cavern.

" Stop..teasing me..." I suddenly felt a tight grasp around my hips, and before I knew what was happening, I was sitting on a counter my legs spread with him between them.

I looked down at his bulging mound fighting it's way to get out of his pants. It made my erection tingle and I wiggled my legs in attempt to wiggle it against something. All I could think about is wanting it inside of me.

" Take off my pants " Merumi said as he threw off his jacket and hastily began to unbutton his shirt. I followed suit and undone his pants throwing them down his legs to the floor.

Before I could take his boxers off, he slid into me into him. As he grasped my bare bottom and pulled me off the counter, I felt his steamy mound push tight against me. It had never been before when it was still in clothes. I felt as Merumi was trying to make me beg for it, and to be honest I was just about ready to.

I felt the sticky cloth, which was the only thing in between, rub and stick to my opening. My fingers dug into him and he kissed me like it was out of style.

I'd felt as if I had been thrown onto the table, and when I tried to sit up, he told me to stay laying down. My head hung off the table , but I was completely unaware to what he was doing.

Merumi came back with my mixing bowl and spoon, his boxers just far down enough for his member to be standing out of it. I watched him drizzle my cake batter onto his hard erection.

" Open your mouth," He said his voice husky

His battered biscuit pushed in through my lips until I could I could feel something warm and soft press against my chin. As he pulled out of my mouth, I sucked inwards and lapped up everything on his member. Grabbing onto it, i sucked on his tip and swirled my tongue around the opening hole, licking sucking every chance I got.

Merumi pulled out completely and began to drizzle more cake batter into my mouth, followed by his erection. As he began pumping, he held up my head strongly, so I could stay put.

Just as i was ready to bite down onto him, he pulled out and walked around to the other side of the table, pulling me to where my bottom was at the very edge.

Be once again lathered me in cake batter and pushed into me. I let out a slight squeal as I felt his mound push through me like I was nothing. After several rapid thrusts and a moan or a cry here or there, I was yanked up in surprise.

Merumi grasped my arm and pulled me into his embrace, taking my chin as we wiggled into place, and he kissed me sweetly, barley kissing me because he couldn't stop smiling.

His arms wrapped around me tightly and pushed me into him, us rocking against the table. I felt my heart almost explode.

Thankfully Merumi let me go, allowing me to slam myself back into the table top and push into him. As he began to stroke me again, with the apron wrapped around my shaft, I felt though as it was " the straw that broke the camel's back" and I came all over myself.

While I panted in that natural high, I wondered if the table would break beneath me. Merumi grabbed my hips and pulled me in for the last thrust, filling me with a warmth that is almost impossible to describe.

Slowly, Merumi dragged me to him and he picked me up off the table." Teddy..if you're gonna make such cute expressions and sounds..you'll make me want to do stuff like this to you all the time.."