"Yeah! I want to play outside, can we do that?"

          "Yes we can." Draco answered. He cut his own pancakes and then bit into it. "Do you want to spend the day with them instead of me?" He asked but Harry looked at Draco with such horror.

          "Do you not want me around?" He asked.

          "Of course I do. Just figured you'd be bored all the time with just me." Draco replied sticking his hand out and gently soothing Harry's hair. Harry sighed and then shook his head.

          "No I like it when you're around. Can we go to Hagrid's and play with the creatures? Please?" He looked at Draco so innocently and adorably that Draco's heart swelled.

          "Yes little prince, we can. But you need to eat all of your pancakes and read for at least an hour before we go outside."

          "Okay Draco! I'm almost finished with my book anyway, can we get more? I'm running out on one's I haven't read." He told Draco.

          "Yeah I can sent an owl to Flourish and Blotts to get you some more. What genre are you most interested in?"

          "Fiction, it's nice to create a new world in my head, I like using my imagination." Draco smiled at Harry's answer.

          "That's great love, eat up yeah? The faster everything is done, the faster we get to go outside." He told him and Harry nodded. He ate at a steady pace making sure that he didn't get a tummy ache from eating too quickly.

          When they were finished, Draco cleaned their plates and then sent Harry in his room to get dressed and to read.

          While Harry was doing that, he took a long shower allowing the hot water to engulf him. When it ran cold, he got out and toweled himself dry before dressing in casual clothes for the day.

          He let Harry read for longer before the boy came barreling out with Jerry in arms. He really loved that doll so much.

          "Are you ready sweet boy?" Draco asked.

          "Yeah! Do Blaise and Nevy know where we're going?" He asked.

          "I sent them an owl while you were getting ready to meet us there." He told him and Harry nodded. He bit his lip and then looked up at Draco with those big green eyes.

          "Draco?"
           "Yes Harry?"

          "Can you give me a piggy back ride?" He questioned. Draco smiled while nodding and squatted down as Harry climbed on top. Draco stood up and Harry held Draco's shoulder tightly but Draco put on a sticking charm so he didn't fall. "Can you hold Jerry?" He whispered so Draco did. They walked out of their chambers and all the way down to Hagrid's hut.

          Blaise and Neville were already there petting Buckbeak when he lifted his head watching them approach.

          "Look Draco! It's a real hippogriff!" Harry wiggled from Draco's back. Draco lifted him off and placed him on the ground so Harry could go over there.

          "Hey little man, you gotta bow before you approach him." Blaise said so Harry slowly bowed. Buckbeak bowed back. "Okay he likes you, come here."

          "Draco come on!" Harry bellowed.

          "I'll stay here Harry, I'll watch you."  Draco called back. Harry looked crestfallen but Blaise pulled him close.

          "Draco's a bit afraid, Harry." He told the little boy.  "He's okay where he is."  Blaise explained. Harry nodded slowly and turned his attention back to the hippogriff.