Chapter 18

I can hear my own heart beat. The soft thud hammering against my chest as I begin to struggle, shaking nervously as I am swallowed into emptiness. I sit up instantly, gasping as all that time I forgot to do the most basic bodily function; breathe. I groan, my palm wiping my forehead which is now clammy, my head instantly beginning to pound as I hiss under my breath.

Fuck, what time is it? I drag my slender legs out of the bed, stepping onto the cold wooden floor as I lift the curtain to find it's still dark. How long have I been asleep for? I take a sip of water from my nightstand, craving aspirin as I faintly recall the activities of last night. 

Ruby.

I walk downstairs, passing my mother's shut bedroom door as the floorboards make sudden cracks of wear as I reach the living room, seeing ruby's frame curled on the sofa with a tiny blanket, fully clothed. God, she must be freezing. I tip toe over to her, leaning over with a small smile on my lips. 

Her scent is always delicious, it draws me closer as she looks so peaceful and innocent in her slumber. The moonlight drawing in through the windows radiates off of her soft, clear skin as I cannot help but let my fingertips graze down her cheek. 

"Ruby," I whisper, my hand cupping her cheek as I brush a few wild strands of dark hair from across her face, her inviting, plump lips parted. She stirs, and I lean down and press my lips against her cheek, inhaling deeply at the soft contact of my lips against her cold skin. 

"Ruby." I mutter in her ear, and she peels her eyes open, a groan instantly coming from her mouth as she stretches out her limbs. 

"Hey, sleeping beauty. What's up, everything alright?" She knots her eyebrows, sitting up on the sofa as her hands cup my face, inspecting me. 

I giggle, my teeth indenting into my lower lip as I shake my head. 

"My head is killing me, but other than that, I'm great." I gaze down at her, before straddling my leg over her waist and resting my body on top of hers as she leans her back against the sofa; her inked hands instantly snaking up my shirt so they can grip my flesh securely at my waist. 

"Christ, Ana. What are you doing?" She says lowly, her teeth biting into her lower lip as my hips rock backwards slightly, my hands gripping deep into her shoulders as she clenches her jaw, a small moan escaping her lips.

"Fuck, stop. I want you. Anastasia do you understand? One more move and I won't be able to stop myself, I will have you regardless." Her grip finds my chin as she forces me to look at her, our eye contact intense, hungry. 

I smile, innocently, hopping off her lap. 

"I'm gonna go get some painkillers, enjoy the sofa." I tie my hair up into a ponytail, before walking off into the kitchen, my heart pounding and electricity bolting through my entire body. What on earth am I doing?

Do I want this? I no longer can admit to myself that I'm straight, because that ever so clearly is not the case. I want her, so badly. As my mistress, or more? She doesn't do relationships.. But how she looked after me last night screams something entirely different. She wants me too, but for how long? 

I bend over to open the lower drawer in one of the compartments in the kitchen, pulling out a pack of tablets as the moonlight is the only thing enabling me to see. It's so bright tonight, no light is needed, the dark subtle glow is enough to light up the room enough for everything to be visible. I pop a tablet out of the packet, going to the fridge and getting a bottle of water before slipping the tablet down my throat, closing my eyes for a moment before sighing, setting the bottle down onto the counter. I lean down to shut the drawer, and as I come back up I find hands on my waist as Ruby's body presses harshly against the back of mine.

"You just had to bend over, little girl. Didn't you?" She whispers against my neck, her warm breath sending shivers up my spine as she grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back so she can look at me. 

"I'm sorry," I smirk, before she releases my hair sharply and dives her hands back down to my waist, her tongue suddenly lapping up the curvature of my neck, her lips puckering just below my earlobe as I whimper, my body reacting to her touch instantly. 

"Sorry isn't good enough." She spins me around, her beautiful eyes piercing mine as her jaw remains clenched. She comes close to me, her eyes roaming around my lips as I take a step back without hesitation, and all she does is follow by stepping forward. 

"What is good enough for you, if sorry isn't?" I challenge, our eyes both locked on each others lips before I gasp, my back hitting the cold metal fridge as her hands dart up and slam against the side of my head, trapping and locking me in place. 

"I'm still making up my mind, little girl." She whispers, her mouth dipping past my jaw and into my neck, her soft, supple kisses rippling down from my earlobe to my collarbone, her fingers digging deeply into my flesh as I cock my head back and moan. 

"Ruby, I want you." I state simply, and she pulls back momentarily, studying my face, searching for hesitation, lies, but all she could see written across mine was honesty. 

"What's changed?" She questions, her hand gliding up my navel, grazing softly over my breasts and up to my throat, before clasping her grip around it- tight. 

"Answer me." She demands, and my eyebrows knot together, the heat between my legs rising. 

"I'm bisexual, Ruby. I desire you, I want you. I'm undoubtedly attracted to you, since the moment I laid eyes on you; also." Her eyes suddenly showed vulnerability, as she clearly didn't think I'd be able to recall her talking to me when I was hammered, but I did. 

"As you wish." Her gaze is now intense, lustful, as she suddenly picks me up with her hands grasping my behind as she lays me down on the centre kitchen counter, where we all dine. 

My back arches against the cool surface, her fingernails digging down my hips as she slowly slips off my shorts, her kisses travelling agonisingly slow up my calf, to my knee, to my inner thighs. Her tongue massaging and caressing my skin as she throws my shorts to the floor. 

She gazes up at me, her hot breath engulfing my underwear as my legs shudder slightly, anticipating the contact which I crave.  

"Look at you," she mumbles to herself, delivering one slow, wet, kiss to the front of my underwear directly above my clit- causing me to inhale deeply. 

"I can smell your sex, Ana. It's so inviting, I bet you're so-" she slicks my underwear to the side, her middle finger lapping through my folds at the base of my entrance, all the way up through my labia and onto my clit. "Wet." she groans, and I'm helplessly laying on the counter, my nails clawing into the granite surface before she dips her head in between my legs, her warm tongue diving through my folds and into my core. I squirm, my hand darting instantly over my mouth to keep it concealed and quiet as I let out a harsh muffled moan through my fingertips, causing her to laugh. 

"Oh sweet Ana, you're going to have to remain quiet now, be a good girl for me, and I will reward you." I nod, bracing myself as best as I could as her tongue slicks up to my clit, massaging the skin as a long finger of hers slips into my silk, causing my jaw to clench, my back to arch, and a small cry escape my lips from the intense, erotic pleasure. 

How does she make me feel this way? 

--

Cliffffhangerrrrrrr sorta! 

Hope you like the chapter! :) 

- Ana