ChocoToma [SasukeXSakura]

Start from the beginning

Hinata just left her wallet in the classroom, so she went to get it and when she came back, she was blushing furiously and proclaimed to the pinkette that she's in a relationship.

She began sulking alone as the newly couple in front of her has been laughing----no----flirting since the time they came there.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw fangirls were grouped in one side, 'Ahhh, he's definitely here..."

And right she was.

Uchiha Sasuke was just buying a snack, but found hinself sorrounded by many fangirls.

"U-Uhmmm, Sasuke-kun..."

Sakura watched as Ami confess, the truth is, she was getting worried, 'What if Sasuke accepts her? I mean, she has the curves and all while I'm......' she looked down and sulks more.

~

Sasuke looked at his side and gave a bored expression, "Hn, what is it?"

Ami blushed and held out an expensive looking chocolate, "Please accept my choco...."

Sasuke snorted, he glanced at the pinkette for a moment and saw herself sulking, he sighed and looked back at Ami, "No," then he walked away.

~

The bell rang and students went to their respective rooms.

Sakura came in with a sulking aura around her and it gained more when she sat down.

The home room teacher came in and started the lesson before saying, "The class representatives for today is Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke."

The pinkette gulped when she felt the burning glare she recieved from the fangirls behind her.

"Meet me in my office later to recieve the forms.."

Sakura just nodded slightly as the Uchiha Hn-ed.

She turned to look behind her slowly and saw Sasuke at the corner of her eyes, 'It would be awkward....' she then held her bag where her chocolates are and her eyes half closed, 'It really is a waste....' she sighed and looked down.

Sasuke glanced at her when she began looking down and can't help but to let his brows furrow, 'Sakura...'

[xxx]

Dismissal.

"You can go back to your room and do the forms then clean the room."

"Hai!"

"Hn."

They started walking, side by side.

Sakura turned to look at him with her eyes and saw him with a blank expression.

She looked forward with half closed eyes, 'This is just a nuisance to him....'

~

They already finished with the forms as they started to clean the room.

Sakura was arranging the books on top of the black board as Sasuke started to mop the floor.

Due to the tall black board, she has to tip toe in order for her to reach.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

She blinked, 'Did he just...?' she turned to look at him and was mesmerized by his onyx eyes, and suddenly feeling herself drowning.