Omnipresence

***I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

Prologue

A few more days before the Christmas vacation, the he'll be ready to go. he's been so absorbed in school after his adpoted sister told him so. She was furious when she saw him sulking in the corner of his dar, unkempt room, nursing a flask of acid. And of course, her sister being a very smart girl, knew what he's going to do with it and she just burst.

"Itachi-san", his professor called "I'll go first".

Itachi just nodded towards the retreating figure, and resumed staring out of the window. he was so absorbed on planning his vacation agenda that he barely noticed his sister entering the room ,pacing agitatedly. He turned his head to find her still pacing agitatedly near the teacher's table, and his eyes widened. Her sister doesn't do panicking, if she was, shewould hide it well from the rest, but she can never hide it from those who knows her well.

Her eyes were empty and distant, her hands were trembling and she was pale. He stood up and rushed to her, taking her hands in his. they were cold. Sakura started heaving for air and itachi knew then that she needs to let her out.

They were out in the school's soccer field. it was already quiet, the wind was strong that it blew Sakura's hair from her face. Her eyes were still distant and her air intake are more sharper. tears started to blur her vision, but she was still numb. Itachi did not let go of his hold on her while they walked. They stopped and Itachi had to lod Sakura's face while she coaxed her into relaxing.

"Sakura", He called once, "sis, you ned to listen to me."

Sakura tried to focus on his face, tears already flowing from her eyes. 

"breathe", he coaxed. Sakura closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, but it didn't work. Her anxienty burst to new levels that Itachi had to say her name over and over again to get her to focus.

"Sakura!", he yelled "Scream. NOW!"

She didn't hesitate and released an anguished,high-pitched scream until her lungs protested again. Sakura collapsed to her knees, hugging herself. Itachi sat in front of her, still holding on to her cold fingers. "What happened?", he inquired.

Sakura winced and looking him in the eye. it was a dreadful sight to see her distress, because it only means a lot of pain. Sakura's brow knitted together, her eyes welling up with tears again. "They---they got her", She stammered.