The brunette groaned sleepily, slowly sitting up in the bed and leaning against the headboard. She placed her hands on the covers, keeping it from falling down and exposing her chest. "Swimming?" She asks, looking at him.

"Yeah," He answers, turning around to grab a shirt when he suddenly heard a gasp behind him. He frowns and turns around again, "What?"

"Uh, Peter, come here for a second." She mumbles, signaling for him to come closer. The green eyed boy frowns and slowly walks back to the bed. "Turn around."

"Why?" He asks, still clueless but doing what she says anyway.

"Oh, god." Naomi mutters again, she scoots over to Peter, one hand still on the covers while the other slowly reached up to touch his back. "I'm afraid that you're not going to swim today, Romeo."

"What? Why not?" He questions, turning to look at her again. She was looking down at her lap sheepishly, biting her lip slightly. She looks up at him, a mischievous and pleased look in her eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Uh, your back." She answers, biting her lip again and laughing softly. "I'm afraid that there are some. . .scratches?"

"Scratches? What the bloody he-oh." He starts, but quickly stops himself when he realized what she meant. "You-last night-damn." He touched his lips with his fingers, waiting a few seconds before smirking, "Was it that good?"

"Oh, shut up." Naomi says, laughing softly as she pushed him backwards. Peter smirked and grabbed her wrist, pulling her with him. She still clutched onto the covers to keep herself covered while she stood up, wincing slightly when she did so. "Dang it."

"Guess I am that good, huh?" The green eyed boy says cockily, wrapping an arm around her bare waist, pulling her tighter against him with the only thing separating them was a thin cover that was covering her chest.

Naomi rolls her eyes, "Shut up, Romeo."

******

"Naomi!"

The brunette looked up abruptly, she and Peter had just gotten dressed and made their way down to the camp when she suddenly heard her name being called. She frowned and turned around, coming face to face with James-whom she completely forgot about.

"James!" She says, walking towards him and giving the adult a a quick hug. She looks at him, still frowning, "Wait, what are you still doing here?"

"I don't know," The black haired man says, shrugging. His eyes fell on her neck, most of the hickeys were covered up by her hair but one of them was still visible. "What's this?" He asks, pointing at the mark. "Is tha-no."

"What do yo-" Naomi starts and looks at his hand, eyes widening and quickly adjusting her hair. "Keep quiet, the boys can hear you."

"Y-You and h-him, no! What!" The older brother figure exclaims angrily, glaring at Peter who gave him a small smirk, obviously knowing what they were talking about. "Well, I was supposed to leave yesterday evening but you weren't there, neither was Pan so the boys let me stay another night." He glares at Peter again. "Now I see why you weren't there."

Naomi rolls her eyes, slightly pushing his shoulder back, "Oh, please, you're no saint either." She tells him with a teasing smirk, getting an eye roll in return.