chapter 3

David's POV

After a long day walk,
we arrive at a huge mansion! "Ricky isn't home so Ill be having fun with you both" she chuckled, I looked at Mary, our atmosphere is full of fear, we went inside, the inside looks awesome! "Now!" Mae yelled at us "you both will be my slave! Both of you will call me Master! Got that?!" She yelled, and both of us nodded, Mary got off of me "now slave! Make me a dinner NOW" she command, Mary ran in the kitchen to make curry, "you! Clean my room" she command, i obeyed I went to her room and clean it.

Mae's POV

These bitches are so funny! Hahahaha look at their Faces they are full of fear, 'Babies' I thought, I smelled the delicious curry, I immediately went to the kitchen and saw the food I ordered to my slave, I sit infront pf the food "you may go now slave" I ordered she nodded and walk out, I eat the food she made, 'it's delicious!' I thought, I finished all of it.

I went out of the kitchen and saw the Boy and girl seated in the couch, I chuckled, maybe they are not so bad after al-

All of us heard a bang on the door, and saw The twin demons.

David's POV

It's him! The demon! They are two of them, a boy and girl, the girl looked like the boy, "maybe they are twins" Mary whispered, and I nodded, the girl looked at our direction "a mortal" it said with raspy and husky voice, and teleported in front of Mae, grabbing her neck and lift her up "g-gah!" Mae struggled trying to breath "I will end you now!" The demon girl said, they demon boy looked at us "wait sis" the boy said, the girl looked at him, letting go of Mae who is breathing heavily "these are the mortal that I let them Live" he chuckled "oh..." The girl said "I am Jack Orsini or you can call me Silent Death" he said "Ricky Orsini, Death Gamer" Ricky Introduce "Demon Twins" they both said in unison, "so... Ricky are you gonna let them live?" Mae asked, "yes" Ricky said "Jamie!!" Jack yelled and we all saw a blonde boy which is a human wearing a formal attire "yes master.." Jamie said "Bring them to their room" Jack ordered, Jamie nodded and he signed the both of us to follow him, ofcourse we followed him, both of us were scared at the monsters in the living room, "here is your room" he said and smiled, we smiled back "oh and don't forget... Obey all their Commands and orders" he warned us and walk away..

Both of us walked in our room, two beds.... Mary went to the closet and gasp, "they are so many wonderful clothes!" She squeal, I chuckled at her cuteness, "slaves!!" We heard Mary screamed downstairs, me and Mary went downstairs immediately in the kitchen, we saw bunch of foods "come on and eat" Jack said happily, but Ricky stays quiet, we sit beside Jack, both of them remove their mask "man! I'm hungry!" Jack said, Mary's eyes widened and so am I, the Demon Twins have a normal voice!!, but we snapped out of and eat our dinner.

After the dinner "you two should get some sleep, and we will have meeting tomorrow" Ricky calmly said, both of us nodded and went to our room and sleep

'Not all scary things will always scare you to death'

'But fear always gonna hunt you to death'