chapter 2

Third person POV

Mary and David watched TV, trying to forget the demon they saw, which it works "say David.... Is it weird that there is an old cabin in the middle of the forest?" Mary asked, looking at David "yeah..." David said still focusing at the TV, Mary stand up "I'm gonna cook something Kay?" Mary said walking to the kitchen, and cooked curry

-time skip-

"Dinner is ready!" Mary yelled, David walked in the kitchen he smiled and sit, Mary put the food at the table, and sit in front of David.

Mary's POV

I know we just barely met... But.... Gosh!! David id so handsome and cute!, I'm starting to have a crush on him "hey Mary... MARY!!" I snapped at my thoughts "oh?... Yeah? W-what is it?" I stuttered "come on! Lets eat!" David said cheerfully, i smiled and eat.

"Man! I'm stuffed!" I heard David chuckled at his words, I giggled and went upstairs to find a bedroom "uhhhh.... David?" I said, and David immediately went beside me "oh... There is only one bed... I guess we'll share" David said, I looked at him and saw him blush, I blushed too "o-okay" I stuttered and went to sleep, I feel David lay beside me. "Good night" I heard David said with a husky voice, 'God that voice is so hot' I thought and went to peaceful sleep.

~MORNING~

David's POV

I open my eyes, only see a beautiful face of Mary 'WAIT WHAT?' I thought, I snapped out of it, and getting off the bed

I went to the kitchen, getting warm milk thanks to the old man, I walk outside to exersice, "Good morning" I heard a familiar female voice, I turned around and see a beautiful creature WHAT AM I THINKING?! "Good morning too!" I happily said, to be honest when I'm with her, my fear will fade, I don't feel alone anymore. I saw Mary walking inside the cabin, not so long I heard Mary screamed, I ran inside and saw a Short wavy brown hair, with make up, wearing a fushia dress, she is holding a knife near Mary's neck.

"What are you doing to her!?" I yelled, trying to hide my fear to the girl I love.... Wait what? "Oh.... A hot boy" the girl said smirking at me "If you don't want me to kill your friend.... Come with me, and bring this little bitch" she said letting Mary go, I ran to Mary and knelt down "Are you okay??" I asked her, rubbing her back "y-yes" she sobbed "hurry up bitches!" The girl said waiting outside, I carried Mary bridal style, I saw her blushed, I blushed too I went outside, 'By the way my name is Mae" she said and walked, I followed her.

'Fear will never leave your side'