"It was easy, really. I can sense your jealousy towards Hermione and Draco. But don't worry, I'm sure they're just friends. I saw them once and were almost killed by a beast"

"A beast?!" Ron was surprised at what Luna had to say.

"Yeah, they told me they were being attacked by a beast in the muggle world that can talk. But I do have a theory that it could be Draco who is the beast."

"A beast? How the bloody hell would he turn into something like that?"

"I don't know either. Perhaps he's an animagus? But to be sure, I do recommend you take care of Hermione.."

"I.. I don't think I can; we had broken up"

"aw that's sad. But I hope it's for the better, otherwise the golden trio wouldn't be the same." Luna smiled. "Thanks, Luna. Good luck with you and Neville then--"

"Hm? What's with Neville?" Luna asks, becoming quite puzzled.

"Oh, didn't he tell you? At sixth year he confessed to Harry and I that he really do likes you. He was offered a job as an auror but he says he wants to finish his final year with you first." Ron replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

"He never told me anything about that," Luna pursed her lips into a thin line, gripping the books in her arms.

"I mean, I can kind of had a sense that he does, I just didn't want to confirm it myself, my ego is not that big" she continued.

Ron let out a slight chuckle and said, "you know you're bloody straightforward it sometimes scares me"

"I get that a lot" said Luna, before she walks away and continued whatever it is she was going to do. Ron then walked all the way to the quidditch field, which gave him instant nostalgia by the sight. He missed quidditch, it seems like it was the only thing I can excell at. He thought to himself.

He spots a bunch of slytherins training from a distance, so he walked over them and said, "Ron Weasley, ministry of magic, I'm looking for Theodore Nott"

"What do you want?" Said Nott, who scoffed and eyed Ron from head to toe. "I can see you turned down Mcgonagall's approach of finish the last year" he laughed.

"For a good reason, of course," Ron replied, walking his way towards Nott. "What are you doing here anyway? Gonna cheer for the slytherins because the gryffindor's lost an excellent seeker and a keeper?" He continued to boast, and Ron was definitely not having it.

He then took Nott's wrist aggressively, putting the tagging spell on him and left without saying a word.

"You red headed weirdo! Look at that? He tried to break my wrist; no wonder Granger chose Malfoy instead of you"

"One more word about her and I will take your lifeless body back to azkaban!" Ron snapped with a rather louder voice so that the other slytherins were sure to have heard it.

Ron drove back to the office, instantly going to Harry, demanding to see the tags. "Where's Malfoy?!" He asked, looking very angry.

He then saw the radar, Malfoy at Hermione Granger's flat.

~

"What are we going to do?! Ron now thinks we're dating and now I look like a slag--- I'm not sure if I'm able to come back at hogwarts for this" she sighed, plummeting down the couch as if her whole life had drained out of her.

"You're going back to hogwarts?" Malfoy asked. "Well of course! I wouldn't want to miss my last year."

"Ah, classic Granger" he teased. "Look, just go back to hogwarts and act normally because you know for yourself the news are not true; plus, who cares what they think anyway?" He said.