Chapter 5

I'm terrible with sadness lol lol.

-

Steve's POV:

I was staring in the mirror rubbing my gorgeous baby bump thinking this day couldn't go wrong when I got a call I went to grab the phone and what I heard left me in tears " is this Steve?" "Yes..." "This is the hospital... Your boyfriend josh has gotten in a car crash and suffered a serious concussion" i didn't care if they called him my boyfriend or not I was to busy worrying about josh I hung up and dialled the first person I could find no answer. I heard a knock on the door and went to see...

-

Josh's POV:

I was in pure darkness no light whatsoever .... No Steve or our baby boy. Somebody help.... Picks wanted to scream but I couldn't make a sound... I couldn't move. Steve where are you my love....

-

I saw Ty, jace ..... And my brother along with there boyfriends and kids. I asked if they could take me to hospital they didn't know about me or josh.... I kept looking at Ty getting sadder each second...

-

The second we arrived I rushed to the desk asking for Josh's room then ran there. When I saw josh I lost it I grabbed his hand squeezing it. "Josh it's Steve... If you can hear me please somehow respond..." There was no movement I let myself sob

-

Josh's POV:

"Josh it's Steve... If you can hear me somehow respond..." I tried to moved but I wasn't in control "josh... Please I need to know your still with me and the baby..." I focused as hard as I could wanting to let him know I was here and I squeezed his hand. That's a good starter. "Oh josh... I miss you don't worry you'll be back soon... You got into a car crash... The doctors said you should wake up soon... I'll be waiting. Oh you'll never guess who came back!"

-

I listened to Steve talk for about 5 hours.... Not that I minded I enjoyed hearing his voice but soon the doctors told him to go... Now I feel lonely I wish Steve was back here talking to me. I miss seeing his face...

-

Wow. Interesting chapter. I wonder why Steve looked at Ty and got sadder note: they were a thing before. But is that the actual reason Steve was upset Ty's back? Hints are in Josh's pasta story. Also I need names for the baby! It's a boy and it's a demon can you think of any names? Remember to put what you think the reason is in comments bellow. Whoever is right or closest I'll dedicate you in next chapter thanks!