Chapter one

Steve's POV

I was on my own it's been a month since I was rapped. IM SCARED. If anyone finds out I'm dead if I can't leave my house for food I'm dead, if I see josh... I'm dead. "FINE KILL ME THIS IS MY PUNISHMENT FOR KILLING THEM I GET IT" I broke down into a fit of sobs. Clutching my stomach my baby.... Why did josh do this.

-

Josh's POV

I was walking down the streets with my hood up and knife in my pocket. Time to kill some bastards. It was HIS fault and I will never forgive. I still cry myself to sleep I haven't changed my bed sheets in a month I NEED tytys smell I wear his shirts to sleep. Everything smells like him and my babies. I started crying just thinking of Ty... "I miss you Ty...." My voice broke at the end and I fell to the ground in an alley in a fit of sobs. I thought about me and Ty's time together "I HATE YOU STEVE ILL GET YOU" I did this often I'd think of tyty start sobbing and curse to the wind.

After I was stable I continued walking. Killing anyone I could.

Steve's POV

I was watching tv since I was bored. Alone...nobody loves me. The tv talked about josh killing etc whatever. Josh can do whatever he wants he's just a fucktard. A fucktard that got me pregnant and left me to die.... "I need a walk what about you baby?" I admit my baby was still an egg but....it's all I have.

-

RATE COMMENT ETC. how was it?! Ok it will hopefully get better lol anyone loves you!!!!!