Chapter 3

Steve's POV
I've been living with josh... Hes gone most nights killing... So I'm REALLY lonely but I guess this is how life is. I have a very small stomach right now. It's so exciting! My ultra sounds tomorrow...maybe josh will come! Oh how I'm so happy! I walked around the house looking at Josh's art. We haven't done anything with the baby room yet because we don't know the gender. "STEVE IM BAAACCKKK" I jump up going downstairs to be greeted with the smell of blood. "Eww clean up josh that's gross!" Josh rolled his eyes but walked upstairs to shower. I looked at Josh's dog which is a German Shepard named killer "what are we gonna do with him killer" killer looked up at me and his ears straightened more (since my dogs a German Shepard his ears are naturally pointy) at the mention of his name. "C'mere boy" I patted the place on the couch beside me. Killer tilted his head but jumped onto the couch his head resting in my lap. Just as josh came down I decided to ask "why did you name him killer?" Josh sat beside me and looked at killer "he isn't cuddly around people he doesn't trust and he attacked bullies that tried hurting me a loooong time ago" josh smiled and patted killers head. Killer looked like any German Shepard he hate a black collar with spikes and his tag was snapped like a bone. His paw was resting over an old teddy bear that had rips from killer chewing it so much.
"I like him." Suddenly I heard yipping and down came princess Josh's other German Shepard she was a puppy still and chubby she had a tiara on her had a badazzeled collar with a fancy tag. She was very cuddly she hopped on the couch sitting in Josh's lap happy as ever. "Hi princess how's my lil girl?" Princess responded by licking Josh's face her tail wagging very fast. "Will princess be a killer like you?" Josh shook his head "princess is to cute to be a killer she's just a cuddler. I smiled josh loved animals.
-
The next day josh and me were getting ready to go for my ultra sound I was in a hurry and kept reminding josh to bring me some cookies. "Ok! Let's go!" We jumped in the car and I bounced in my seat Half nervous half excited. The second we got there I grabbed Josh's arm and practically dragged him inside. "What's the big rush Steve? We have plenty of time!" "I know but I'm so excited!" Josh snorted "great I'm gonna be waiting with a kid" " how am I a kid?! " your impatient and won't be able to sit and wait." I pouted sitting in the chair while josh talked to the doctors.
Josh was right I'm bored..... "Steve?" I jumped up smiling walking to the office with josh walking behind me. "Ah Steve you seem to be doing fine yeah?" I nodded excitedly "let's see the baby" dr. Roth put the stuff on my belly looking at my baby. "Would you boys like to know how many your having?" I looked at josh and he nodded. "Yes please" dr. Roth smiled "your having..."
-
CLIFF HANGER XD I'm soooo mean :P. So this was all Steve's POV I really didn't know what to do for this. But I think it turned out pretty good.