Chapter 3 - Regret

Yoosung's POV

I stared into my bloody arm, shocked about my courage. What the hell was I doing? Shaking, I carefully put down the knife. God...it looked like I just murdered somebody. The pain suddenly kicked in and I whined through gritted teeth.

Don't ask me what I was thinking. It was not only {Y/N}'s response to my stupidity that put me down, but everything. The RFA liked to joke around with me, and use me as a target for humour and provoking. I just ignored them; I didn't want to tell them how much it hurt me.

It wasn't even that bad at first, however, as time progressed, they probably took my reaction the wrong way and thought I was 100% fine with the comments, however deep down I wasn't.

He's such a schoolboy cliché. Honestly, I've never seen such a pathetic boy in my life. Haha, he never thinks of his future.

Yoosung, your ridiculous. Nobody gets you because you don't open up to anyone. Lol, as if we would listen anyway.

How did it get to this point? All you do is let everyone down. Your a disappointment to the Kim family.

I groaned and dragged myself to my computer, and spent endless hours without drinking or eating at all. I didn't care, I was in my paradise.

5 days later....

Chatroom

{Y/N}: Heya Seven!
707: Hey hey
{Y/N}: Lol whazzup
707: Nm, just looking at you through the cameras lolol
{Y/N}: Lol want me to put on a show? ;)
707: omgomgomg keep it PG...there's kids watching.
{Y/N}: Wdum? I thought only RFA members could see these texts..
707: Yea but there's Yoosung. Lol
{Y/N}: Yoosung is only one year younger than you...he's a man of twenty years.
707: I know. But honestly, he's too innocent and...babyish to understand the members.
{Y/N}: What are you on about?
707: Well...he's just different.
{Y/N}: I think Yoosung is different in a good way.
707: calm down lol it's just a joke
{Y/N}: I feel like this happens a lot round here.
707: No...
{Y/N}: Seven, how does Yoosung react to these kind of messages? Huh?
707: He doesn't...he kinda just leaves.
{Y/N}: I don't think he likes these messages. Why not encourage him? Your only worsening his emotional pain by making these comments, 707.
707: omg...seriously?
{Y/N}: You guys should treat each other equally. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be off. Goodbye.

Your POV

You threw your phone in anger, and pulled a angry middle finger to the camera in the corner. You were disappointed in the members, and suddenly understood Yoosungs pain. You were desperate to speak to him, so you rushed and grabbed your phone from the floor and immediately called him.

Hello?

You never had been so glad to hear somebody's voice in your life.

Yoosung. Did you read the messages?

Y...yes. I did. Thank you so much for sticking up for me like that. To be honest, I thought you didn't like me after the conversation we had over the phone a few days ago. But you understand me...and your the only one out of the group that does.

Yooung...I want you to know something.

What?

You took a deep breath and said the words you wanted to from the first time you heard his voice.

I really like you. I think your special...I-in a good way! Of course!

You panicked, scared he would misunderstand you again.

S-seriously? But what about Seven? Zen? They're real men! They can take care of you! All I can do is hurt you and myself.

I want you to open up to me. Tell me all your worries. I'll take care of them, like I'll take care of you. Nobody will hurt you anymore. I won't let them.

Thank you so much for saying that, {Y/N}. Oh-I have to go now. I have class. Bye~

Goodbye, Yoosung.

You shut off the phone. You wanted so badly to keep your promise, and help Yoosung be happy.