Chaper 1: Feelings

Hey guys! So this is my first ever fanfic, please don't roast it xD as I'm in love with mystic messenger I decided to make this, so I hope you enjoy!

Yoosung's POV

I sighed. School was useless to me, it just seemed like a cycle of torture, which I unfortunately had to cope with. To be honest, I barely could. I'm sure I would be fine if I had a few friends, however I believe my hobby (more like an addiction, in the RFA members eyes) stopped me from gaining friends. Sometimes I wonder what happened, I used to be so popular. Those days are over now. I slumped down in my desk, lost in thought. I wasn't paying any attention, and so when my name was called from the front of the classroom I shot up, alarmed.

"Yoosung, can you please tell me why you're not paying attention?" My teacher smugly said.

"I..I don't know, miss." I replied, as that was the only thing I felt I could reply with.

"Focus, please." She commanded before continuing to lecture us.

Time skip - After school

I opened up the messenger, and to my delight each member - except V - was on the chatroom.

Zen: Hey everyone!
Jaehee: What a surprise, everyone is online.
707: yh lololol
Yoosung: Hi guys..
Zen: LOLOL again?
Yoosung: Of course..lol
Jumin: I honestly don't understand the big deal about this game. Yoosung, I hope it's not affecting your school work. You have to do well if you want to join our company.
Yoosung: I'm still on the list?
Jumin: Yes.
Yoosung: Wow!
{Y/N} Has entered the chatroom
Jaehee: Please refrain from reminding me of work in my break.
Jumin: Assistant Kang, I strongly recommend for you to leave if you feel that way. Besides, I honestly don't really like seeing you here.
Zen: Wow;; so heartless
707: GUYS!
Jaehee: Yes, Luciel?
707: Think somebody entered the chatroom..
Jumin: hmm...{Y/N}?

Time skip: You have entered the RFA.

I couldn't believe it..a new member! This may be my chance....707 said she was a girl. Maybe..they'll stop treating me as if I'm a baby if I show I can be nice...possibly loving...to {Y/N}. All I need to do is show that I can be trustworthy. I'll show everyone, and then they'll treat me equally, not like a useless baby that's just...there.

I'll show them.