Chapter Twelve

[Third Person POV]

"Harry, Harry, listen to me." Liam said, sitting on the edge of Harry's bed while trying to get the younger lad's attention.

"Go away," Harry mumbled.

"Goddammit, Harry, just listen to him. Amber's in a coma!" Louis all but shouted.

"She's what?" Harry sat up, and he was suddenly fully alert. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Lou!" Liam said. He knew that's not how Harry should have found out. "She's in a coma," Liam repeated gently.

"Where is she?" Harry asked.

"In her room, but you-" Liam started to say, but Harry ignored him as he rushed to Amber's room. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Amber. She was hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV.

"Oh my God," Harry whispered. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Why didn't I listen to her yesterday? I could have stopped her form going out. I didn't forgive her. Now I might never have the chance to. Harry thought. He slowly walked towards her, not really wanting to see Amber, but needing to.

"Oh my God," Harry repeated. He brushed a few pieces of hair out of her face and looked down at her. Amber's eyes were closed, and she looked so fragile. Harry decided, then and there, that he would stay with Amber until she woke up, whether that was in two days or two months.

[Harry's POV]

It's been six days! Why hasn't she woken up? I thought. I wanted- no, needed Amber to wake up. I needed to see her eyes again, hear her voice and see her smile again. I needed Amber back.

"Are you alright now mate?" Zayn asked, bringing me back the bowl he just emptied and cleaned. I'd been sick the entire six days, and I had just thrown up into that bowl for the fifth time that day. The other lads had been taking turns taking care of me while I stay with Amber.

I wrapped my blanket tighter around myself and nodded. "Yeah, thanks." I lied and took the bowl.

"Just say something if you need anything else, okay?" Zayn asked, and I nod again.

I can't believe she still hasn't woken up.

[Amber's POV]

I'm fine!! I mentally screamed for the millionth time.

I wasn't asleep, I was right there! I mean, sure, I couldn't move myself at all, or see anything, or talk, but I could hear everything that's going on around me! I felt myself slipping in and out of a grayish haze every day.

I didn't even know how long it had been. But I'd heard every time Harry's thrown up, every time someone comes in here, and every conversation they've had.

I just wanted to wake up.