Chapter Nine

[Third Person POV]

She still loved Connor? Harry wondered. I thought she hated him for what he did...

Hearing that from Amber seriously dented Harry's heart. Suddenly he couldn't stand to be around anyone anymore, but Harry knew he couldn't just push Amber away. Harry felt tears start to form in his eyes and he struggled to keep them from falling. He started begging for someone to give him an excuse to leave so he could go cry his eyes out.

Someone knocked on the door and cane in. It's Liam. "Oh, are you guys okay?" He asked when he saw Amber sobbing.

Liam looks at Harry and sees the tears on his eyes. "I-I gotta go do some stuff." Harry stuttered. "Would you mind staying with Amber?" Liam looked at his friend with sympathy and nodded. Harry let go of Amber and stood up while Liam sits down and hugged Amber. Liam watched as Harry ran out of Amber's room and went into his own.

[Harry's POV]

As soon as I got to mine and Louis' room, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I can't believe that Amber still loved Connor. She said she hated him! I collapsed on my bed, curled into a ball under a blanket and faced the wall. I'm sobbing now, and shaking hard. I tried to take deep breaths to stop crying, but it didn't work at all.

I heard someone come into the room but I didn't bother to look who it is. "Harry?" It's Louis' voice. I didn't answer him and continued sobbing under the blanket. I felt the bed dip as Louis sat down next to me. He leaned over and pulled the blanket off my head. "Harry..." Louis said softly when he saw me crying. He pulled me up and hugged me. I sobbed into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked. I shook my head and refused to answer him. "Harry, tell me. I know you're upset, just tell me why."

"S-she still loved C-Connor," I managed to say between sobs.

Louis gasped and hugged me tighter. "Oh Harry, it'll be okay." He said. "I promise."

[Third Person POV]

"Liam," Amber looked up at the boy who was comforting her. "Where'd Harry go?"

"I don't know love. He just left." Liam told her.

"Oh," Amber looked down. "Would you mind leaving? I'd really like to be alone." Amber asked.

"Sure, no problem." Liam releases Amber and stood up to leave. As Liam walked out of Amber's room, Louis walked out of his shared room and into Amber's. Zayn saw Louis and could tell he was mad by his facial expression and the way he kept clenching and unclenching his fists.

Zayn knew when Louis gets mad, bad things happen, so Zayn followed Louis to make sure nothing bad happened to Amber.

Zayn made it in just as Louis started yelling. "Why would you say that to Harry?" Louis shouted.

Amber looked confused and asked, "What did I do?"

"Don't act so innocent! You know exactly what you did to him! That hurt him!" Louis yelled. "Why would you do that?"

"I didn't do anything Louis, I promise!" Amber looked scared as she talked to Louis. Neither of the two had noticed Zayn.

"How could you not know?" Louis had his arm raised with his fist clenched and he was getting ready to punch Amber. Amber's eyes went wide as she realized what Louis was going to do.   "You said it to him, you little-" Louis's arm swung down.