Chapter Seven

[Harry's POV]

Amber looked up at me and I took hold of her other hand. Her eyes were beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely. Of course I would never have the courage to tell her this. But her lips just looked so kissable...

"Hey Paul was wondering if-" Louis' loud voice said after he basically kicked the door open. "Shit was I interrupting something?" Louis asked when he saw me and Amber. Amber pulled away from me and I could see she was blushing.

"Damn it Lou." I muttered through gritted teeth. 

"Amber don't forget to finish packing!" Louis called over his shoulder as I pushed him out the door to leave Amber's room.

"Lou why'd you do that?" I asked him in an angry whisper as we went to our room.

"What did I do?" Louis asked innocently.

"You ruined it!" I said while I start packing.

"What did I ruin?" Louis asked, before realisation dawns on him. "You were gonna kiss her! Harry fancies Amber!" Louis said, quite loudly.

"Shh! Not so loud Louis!" I said.

Louis lowered his voice and said, "You fancy her, don't you?"

I felt my face turn beet red, and I looked at the ground. "Yeah. I think I do." I told Louis. He smiled.

Paul then came in. "You boys need to get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us."

"We do?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Our new placement is quite far away. Now get to sleep." Paul closed our door, so Louis and I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

-

"Harry get up!" Louis said, almost jumping on me.

I groaned and rolled over. "Go away Lou. I'm tired." I mumbled sleepily.

Louis bent down and whispered in my ear, "I'll just go tell Amber you fancy her. A lot."

When he said that, it was like my brain went into overdrive. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said, trying to jump out of bed, but failing because my blankets were wrapped tightly around me. Instead I just ended up falling out of bed and having Louis laugh at me. "It's not that funny." I muttered.

"Yes it is!" Louis said in between laughs.

I unraveled myself from my bed sheets and started getting ready for the "big day" we have ahead of us, like Paul would say.

[Amber's POV]

"Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape, and rewind. But if you walk away, I know I'll fade, 'cause there is nobody else. It's gotta be you, only you!" I heard Connor sing. He's outside of window, playing his guitar, and singing. "It's gotta be you, Amber. Just you." He finished, and then I hear someone screaming.

"Amber, Amber, help me! AMBER!!" I know that voice. It's Alex.

"Alex, I'm coming Alex!" I screamed. I jumped out of my window and pushed past Connor.

I followed the sound of Alex's voice until I found her. She was in the middle of the intersection at DuPont and Maple, where she died. She was screaming my name as a huge truck barrelled towards her. "GET OUT OF THE STREET ALEX! NOW!" I screamed. "ALEX!" I screamed one last time, as the truck gets closer and closer until-