Bathroom Surpise (Koah)

This one is dedicated to @JuneYoSoul for giving me inspiration to continue writing this book

Noah sat in the bathroom at the SMOSH office, wondering why Keith wanted to meet him. He wondered what he could possible want to tell him in there. But besides that, Noah had a little problem "downstairs". He had a hard on from the video shoot the crew just previously filmed. They were filming a touch my body challenge video. Keith had the blindfold on and accidentally squeezed Noah's crotch, unaware of what he was suppose to be touching. Noah, of course, was polite and sat with his legs crossed the rest of the video, trying not to think about the aching hard on in between his legs. Noah was shaken out of thought as the door open and shut quickly. Keith emerged from behind the corner."Keith...", Noah started, but was cut of by Keith throwing him into the wall roughly. He gasped as Keith kissed him roughly, palming Noah through his boxers. Noah moaned into the kiss, hands gripping the back of Keith's neck. He pulled away and began to bite and suck on the younger boys neck."Ahh...fuck", Noah moaned out. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand, half out of embarrassment, and half out of wanting no one to hear them. "I know why you had your legs crossed the whole time we were filming", Keith whispered as he bit Noah's earlobe. Noah moaned into his hand trying not to buck his hips up. "I didn't know I make you feel that way", Keith said, pushing Noah's hand off of his mouth and cupping his face to look deeply in his eyes. Noah took one look at Keith's eyes and threw his arms around his neck, kissing him with so much force that Keith was pushed all the way onto the stall door. Keith moaned just as the two heard the door to the men's bathroom open. Noah thought quickly and pulled Keith into the stall and locked the door. A person walked in, going to the mirror above the sink. Noah looked under the stall door to see combat boots, who he immediately knew belonged to Shayne. "It's Shayne", he mouthed to Keith but noticed Keith wasn't looking at his face. In the hassle of getting in the stall, one of Noah's buttons busted off, causing his shirt to become undone, and giving Keith full view of Noah's chest. As Keith took in the view, Noah blushed and tried to button up his shirt again. Keith grabbed his hands and pushed Noah gently into the wall, trying not to attract Shayne's attention, and holding Noah's hands above his head. He kissed and suck at Noah's chest, while Noah tried his hardest not to cry out in pleasure. But in the heat of the moment, Noah let a small moan slip. Keith stopped his movements as he looked up a Noah, who had his eyes closed in defeat. They both heard footsteps in their direction. "Hello?", Shayne called out as he looked around the bathroom. Keith watch through the crack in stall door, as Shayne shrugged and walked out. Noah sighed, but was cut off with a moan as Keith bit the sweet spot on his chest. Keith sucked on the spot again, earning a broken moan and a line of curse words from Noah. "You like that?", Keith asked playfully as he kissed the spot. Noah gave him such a seductive look that Keith let out a small moan, and was sure he would come right then and there. Noah noticed this but he laughed playfully, but was cut off by Keith palming him through his jeans, which were getting REALLY tight. "Keith-ahh, fuck...hurry up", Noah said, grinding on Keith's leg. Keith moved down to Noah's waist and kissed across the top of his jeans. Noah bucked up as Keith pulled his jeans down, and started squeezing his hard on. "Keith," was all he could say as his legs buckled, wondering if the would support him. Keith held Noah up and squeezed again . "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Keith I'm gonna cum," Noah shuttered as he looked down at Keith. He had a determined look on his face, wanting to make Noah feel as good as possible. Keith stood up and started to palm Noah through his boxers. "Cum for me," he whispered feeling Noah shake under his touch. Noah buried his face into Keith's neck and cried out as he came, feeling Keith's hands travel up and down his chest. Keith laid his head on Noah's shoulder and realized he had an aching hard on from just watching Noah. Noah noticed this and gave Keith a sly smirk. "What are y-," Keith was cut off by Noah pushing him against the other side of the stall. "Noah, fuck," Keith moaned as Noah began leaving a trail of kisses down his neck. Unlike Keith, Noah left gentle kisses starting from his ear and down as he gentle unbuttoned his pants. Noah pulled Keith's shirt up and kissed down his chest and stomach. As he got down to Keith's waistband, he looked up with pleading eyes. Keith nodded and bucked up as Noah pulled Keith's boxers down and began to take him into his mouth. "Haaa," Keith moaned loudly as Noah licked a strip up the base of his cock with his tongue. Noah took Keith fully into his mouth as Keith gripped his hair like a lifeline. Noah began to bob his head up and down Keith's cock, earning a wrecked and broken moan from Keith. He knew he wasn't going to last long, so he stuttered and warned Noah he was gonna cum. Noah flicked his tongue over Keith's head and that set him over the edge. "Haaa..Noah, fuck, I love you," Keith cried out as he pulled Noah up. Keith cupped his cheek and hugged him. "I love you," Keith whispered as he kissed Noah's neck. Noah moaned. "I love you too," he said as he kissed Keith, not noticing that Shayne heard everything and was sitting traumatized in the corner of the bathroom.