Lucy stood and watched, but talked to some of the Narnians that roamed around or serving.

Susan finished her bullseye hitting and wanted Everlina who looked lonely and bored after finishing another flirting conversation to one of the men who wore black and grey like the rest 'Telmarines.'

"Nice to see my Brothers insulting bossiness didn't stop you from coming" Susan said strongly.  Her eyes leading to her skull full younger brothers ways. The way he held a sword even showed a lot about his personality.

Everlina smiled, her white teeth bold. Her fingers clasping the metal fence with a sigh. "Never."

"Would you care to join me?" Susan held out her hand willingly.

Everlina nodded and lead herself to the courting yards. But felt awkward when she clasped Susan's hand. Everlina got goose bumps from head to toe in milliseconds, but managed to keep a grin on her face as the fellow Kais wolf could be seen in the distance.

"What are you willing to try out?" Susan asked, looking over to the broad chests of weapons and archery sets infront of her. Swords of all shapes and sizes, with metal and engraved shapes and swirls on each. Bows and arrows stool against the wall, spears and hammers leaning towards the opening.

Everlina eyes widened as she scanned the area, her mind whizzing with the endless possibilities. Maybe, just maybe, Everlina could pick up something and somehow get the job of its use quickly. Making Everlina not as useless and innocent as everyone thinks. "Everything"

Susan was surprised she had such courage, as she couldn't quite read Everlina like she could everyone else. She waved her arm as in saying 'pick whichever one' and smiled dearly, glancing again at the boy who fought Edmund.

Everlina picked up some daggers, after having used some before. Only once. She noticed Susan's eye fell for a moments , before lighting back up as some Narnians called her name and cheered. "Who's that?" Everlina asked, pointing to the boy.

Susan lifted a brow. "That? That's Christian, a friend of a boy named Caspian I knew.. Telmarines who helped us a great deal a couple years back."

"Telmarines?" Everlina questioned, gripping the velvety dagger case in he hands, leaning against the fense. Everlina secretly knew who they where, just not what there purpose was. So she act oblivious to find out more.

"Yes Telmarine. We used to war with them. Now we're civil towards them. We tend not to talk much, but occasionally they come and stay with us. As they live on the opposite side of Narnia. So they're staying in Cair Paravel for a two weeks" Susan majestically explained likes she done it before.

"That's why they all dress the same? That's why they look different from Narnians?" Everlina asked

"Exactly. You catch on quick..." Susan studies the beautiful girl, her brown long wavy hair and dark blue dress that matched her electric blue eyes. Yet she still couldn't figure her out. "Anyway, go practice"

Everlina smiled and looked over to where Susan's eyes trailed off too. For one it wasn't Christian, but some targets that lasted on the green grass with willows on each side. The willow leaves swaying elegantly to the winds hums.

She stood infront of the targets after trudging through the grass to them and getting some flirty winks and smirks from some Telmarines. Her eyes squinted as she noticed Peter elbowing Edmund to watch her, soon enough she had a lot of eyes on her. Everyone knew about her already, word gets around fast in Cair Paravel.

The Narnians and Telmarines was curious also, they wouldn't admit it though. That someone else, a human from the same world as there king and queens came from, lead them to wonder secrets that they all and no intention of knowing.

Everlinas dagger flew out of her palm after undressing the leather and velvety case that prevented people from slicing there flex when holding them. It happened in slow motion. She saw the dagger hit the target, a perfect bullseye.

Everlina stumbled back in shock. "How..?" She whispered to herself.

Maybe it was just luck? Maybe it was just a coincidence that she got it perfect on her first try? Or maybe it wasn't.

Edmund rolled his eyes and turned around, now battling a large built Telmarine.  Peter grinned in surprise and Susan clapped gracefully. Lucy smiled happily, knowing Everlina would fit in here.

Kais walked over to Everlina as she blushed under the eyes of alot of viewers. "Your a natural!" Kais exclaimed.

"Oh aren't I just" Everlina shuddered, her eyes still fixed on the training ground, the dagger placed evenly on the bullseye.

Everlina gave a small nod, Kais walking off.

Yet, she stared endlessly at the target, thinking that it's very unlikely she would get a perfect bullseye after only having experienced daggers once.

If she only payed more attention to her surroundings she would of saw Edmund squinting in utter confusion.

Heyyyyyyyyyy xx
Basically, I've not updated this in a while coz I've been vvvv bad and been put on the highest report card...also my parents evening was terrible...like guys, seriously it was literally the shittiest thing in the world.

But I managed to get my phone back coz I'm vvv persuasive!!

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME❤️