Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

Kavya enters the parlor with enthusiasm and a hint of nervousness in her heart. She has been planning to have a tattoo of Armaan's initial since the engagement, but she was uncertain of his reaction.

She believes, this is a big step in a relation to have your partner's initial inked on your body. But as the days passed, her love for him only kept increasing and she can no longer stop herself from planning her confession.

She had decided to confess her love to Armaan on the wedding night by showing the tattoo.

Kavya takes a deep breath and walks towards a tattoo artist, who welcomes her, "Hello, my name is Gayatri. What can I do for you?"

Kavya blushes before informing, "I want a special tattoo with my fiance's initial."

Gayatri smiles knowingly and asks, "First time?"

Kavya nods and the artist assures, "Don't be nervous, it does pain, but I will be careful."

Kavya smiles and Gayatri asks again, "Do you just want his initial or with a design?"

Kavya blushes as she removes a paper from her handbag and shows to her, while asking, "Can you make this?"

Gayatri grabs the paper and asks, "Yes, I can. But tell me, did you draw this?"

Kavya nods in positive, suddenly feeling shy and Gayatri comments with a grin, "Wow, this is a beautiful design. But what is the meaning of this design?"

PRESENT TIME

Kavya murmurs, while staring at the tattoo's reflection in the mirror with teary eyes, "It means Armaan is...is the king of my heart and I...I am his guarding angel, who...who will protect him from any negativity in this world. I....I will protect him....with my...my life."

A lone tear escapes her eye as she reaches to trace her fingers over the tattoo at the back of her shoulder. She has been hiding this tattoo from everyone, not even Myra and Ruhi were aware.

Kavya wanted Armaan to see first and wished to cherish the epitome of their love within themselves.

More tears escape her eyes as she confesses to herself, "I love you, Armaan. I still love you."

A painful sob slips her lips as she continues, "But why did you do this to me....why?"

Kavya continues to cry, failing to control herself and her strong feeling for Armaan.

Piano Room, Raichand Mansion, Delhi

Yash enters the room to find Sonia playing a sad tune with her eyes closed again. He sighs in helplessness as he is witnessing the same scenario since Kavya became a tenant in Armaan's Mansion.