Telling The Wests

"Hey Joe. I'd like to tell you something." I stopped Joe in his track this morning.

"What do you want?" Joe rolled his eyes at me.

"Umm Caitlin and I, we are engaged." I shrugged at Joe's reaction.

"Wait what? No. You can't marry her." Joe gasped.

"Why not." I asked.

"Because...whatever." Joe sighed and walked away.

"Okay then." I shrugged to myself again. 

"Allen, where are you going?" I heard a deep voice as I was about to slip out of the police department.

"Umm, hi Captain! I was about to go and...um...get breakfast!" I lied with a cheeky smile

"Alright, you have five minutes babyface." Captain Sighn sighed and finally let me go.

"Yes sir." I nodded and quickly sped to where Iris works.

"Hi Iris." I waved at her.

"Barry, what are you doing here?" She looked surprised to see me.

"There's something I've got to tell you." I explained.

"Okay?" Iris shrugged.

"Caitlin and I. We are engaged." I announced with a smile.

"WHAT THE HECK BARRY!" Iris screamed.

"Shhh." I put a hand over her mouth so she would shut up.

"Why Caitlin? Patty I understand. But why Caitlin. What about Ronnie?" Iris calmed down and whispered angrily.

"Because I love Caitlin and I always will. Ronnie, he's in some place without pain right now." I answered and started walking away.

"BARRY ALLEN GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!" I can hear Iris calling for me but I didn't stop. I kept running and running and running. Before I know it I was in S.T.A.R Labs.

"Cisco where's all the strawberry jello I just bought?" I can hear Caitlin hissing at Cisco.

"I may or may not ate a few slash all of them?" Cisco said with a shaky voice.

"Seriously Francisco ? I just bought them!" Caitlin sighed.

"There's still some lime jello and I'd be happy to get you one." Cisco said with an obidently smile.

"Fine." Caitlin  sighed again.

"Hi Cait." I snuck behind her and said.

"Geez Barry you scared me." Caitlin chuckled.

"Sorry . Anyway I told Joe and Iris that we got enagaged and I don't think..." I fumbled.

"Taking it well?" Caitlin frowned.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well after losing Ronnie I learned that sometimes you just have to ignore other people and hold on to the thing that you love the most and never let go. I don't care about what others say, I only care about you. And only you Barry. Nobody else." Caitlin put a hand on my shoulder and said.

"You sure know how to sweet talk your fiancè Dr.Snow." I grinned.

"We better change it to Allen soon." Caitlin suggested with a shy voice and grinned too.

I didn't say anything but nodded. Caitlin is right. We should just grab on what we love and never let go. We shouldn't care about what other people thinks. We should just care what our love ones think. 

********************************************************************************************

Hello people! I'm so sorry I haven't update in a long time and that's because I was kinda busy. Anyway I will probably write like a few more chapter and then the story will end :( But that's okay because I'm going to write a new story that's a sequel to this about Barry's life after he and Caitlin got married. Thank you for all your support I really apperiate it! Love you all loads! 

(Ps: Please go to Radio Disney and vote for One Direction and Niall. Pps: Please go read my story Never Let Go. Thank you all so much! Bye!)