I'm fine

"Barry?" I heard a sweet voice calling my name. I opened my eyes, ish. Everything around me is blurry. "Am I in heaven?" I wondered out loud. "Oh Barry." The voice rang again, as sweet as a candy cane, as crisp as sleigh bells. "Are you an angel?" I asked again as I felt a hand rubbing my forehead. "No, Barry. Thank goodness you are awake! And alive." The voice chuckled. Who is talking to me? Her voice, I'm pretty sure it's a girl and it sounds familiar. "Barry, you fainted yesterday!" The voice continued to chirp. Oh, I was so stupid! Of course the voice belongs to Caitlin. "Cait, are you okay? Where am I? Ouch, my whole body hurts so much!" I tried to get up but I couldn't. "Barry, I am fine. You are in S.T.A.R Labs and you dislocated your knee for no apparent reasons." Caitlin's pretty face doesn't seem so blurry anymore and I recognized the surrounding. "What? How did I dislocate my knee? Shoot, I can't remember anything!" I exclaimed. "Barr, shh. Calm down. You need to rest." Caitlin whispered into my ears and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Her breath smelled like dark coffee. Bitter and cold and alone. "Cait, don;t go. Please don't leave me." I begged because I just felt sad all of a sudden. "Barry Henry Allen," She said firmly, "I would never leave you. Never in a million years." I gathered up all my strength and kissed her again and again. "Barry, this is nice. But I really have to go, I've got to go and check your blood pressure." Caitlin tried to slip away from my rather firm grip. "Shh, I'm trying to enjoy the moment." I shushed her. "Mmm, maybe one more kiss but that's it." She laughed. I love it when she laughs, it makes me feel so happy. So happy I think I'm going to melt into a puddle. I planted one last kiss on her lips, then I let her go. "Barry, do you mind? I need to go get something." Caitlin turned her head to me cautiously. "Yeah go, I'm fine. Really." I waved my hand at her. Caitlin looked at me again and hesitated. "I'm fine, Cait. Just go." I smiled my best sweet Barry smile at her and waved my hand at her one more time. Caitlin smiled back. Her smile made me feel better. It's just like this random song said, you make me feel better with just one look.