Chapter 3

Stacy p.o.v
7:40am

I stood up leaving my butt cheek off the ground .I stare at his uniform and realise it was the same as mine.
"Hey earth to stacy, earth to stacy.. "he said while waving his hand
"How you know my name?"i said.Is he a stalker?Is he ...
"YA PABO you have name tag!" He said while laughing his ass off
"ouh ya i forget about that..." i said under my breath .I glanced over to find his name tag but could not find it. Hm why?
"Pabo.What you looking at? Ouh my name tag ...I dont have them as i am a senior of this school"he said ,noticing me, eyeing his shirt.
"Ouhh...Ok then tell me whats your name ?" I darted out that question as he look at his watch
"No time pabo lets run before its late we have ten min left"
I nodded and we both dash to school

Mark p.o.v
7:58am

"Aish where is Renjun ?" I guess i was out too early?
"MARK!Mark!" I turned around to see Renjun .
"AISH why are you late?"
"I woke up late.?¿"he replied .
Somethings odd .He was never late infact he always arrive school at 7:55 am Sharp.Yes i mean it.
"Mark Why are you sweaty?"he asked me while we both went up the class.
"I kindda walk to school just now."
"KINDDA?Why did your hyungs not sent you to school?"
"Why do you care? And why were you not on time?"
"I bumped in someone just now and she dragged me late.Now answer my question.Jebal~"
"SHE?"I asked
"MARK AND RENJUN ITS 8:05 AM .You are late Detention 1 hour." Mrs Raj Shouted.I am pretty sure everyone in the school heard her...

Stacy p.o.v
8:05am

"MARK AND RENJUN ...!!" I heard a teacher shouting out this names.It caught my attention cause of the name Mark. I giggle at my thoughts .I was thinking what if he was my mark?
"STACY pay attention will you ? I just started like 5 min ago and you are day dreaming 1 hour detention!" Mr Raj exclaimed
What did i even do?Why is he being unreasonable? Urgh.

SCHOOL END
2:10PM
DETENTION ROOM
MARK P.O.V

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"i start to fight renjun.
"NO ITS NOT!"he saved himself
"YOU KNOW I HAVE A DANCE PRACTIC AFTER SCHOOL !TAEYONG HYUNG WILL KILL ME !" I scream at him making him feel bad.
"I am sorry. I should have stop asking and got up to class .."
"Nah its ok We both lost track of time."i said making him smile.
"Hello Racy noona ,I have extra class ill be back in an hour" a girl said as she enter the room.She place her phone down and looked around the room .

Stacy p.o.v
2:15 pm
Detentiom room

I sigh while looking around the room then something caught my eye.
Hey is that the guy from earlier? I thought to myself.

Beep!Beep!
_________________________________________
HAI .So lets just make Renjun a 99 liner Thanks😂
So Who is this person Renjun ? SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT UPDATE