Chapter 1

???: Hai
???: Hai who are you?😓
???:Oh my god sorry I thought you were Haechan.
???:Ouh its ok but do you always start your convo with a Hai?
???:Ofc how else. How do you start the convo?
???: I usually start with the persons name like for and example "Mark .I need to talk to you".
???:Wow. The way you start a convo is so serious and i like how you already knew my name .😂😂
???: ... So your name is Mark.Mine is Stacy.😁 But you can call me anytime😂

YOU CHANGE ???TO MARK

MARK:Wow Stacy huh i assume you are a girl? and I did not know you are great at lame puns huh.Anyways, Why do start your convo like that?

MARK CHANGE ??? TO STACY

STACY: I like to make the person whom i talk to interested in what i am about to say and yes I am a girl.I shall assume that you are a boy?
MARK: Yup i am a boy 😎Hm interesting .I should try that with my hyungs.😇
STACY:Hyungs? OUH Korean?I am one too.But i have no hyungs just noonas😑 it is pretty boring living with sisters .They seem to care about make ups than making their Small sister happy.
MARK:Sisters can be very annoying at times ,that i can agree but living with hyungs is hard.Since none of them knew how to cook ,do the laundry,make their beds and other stuff . Me being fully capable i was put with the tasks as i knew more about doing the 'housework'
STACY:Omg same here,my sisters DONT EVEN DARE TO TOUCH THE PAN😂
MARK:OMG Really  😂😂 .I like how we just meet like just now and we are talking about how annoying hyungs and noonas we have😂.
STACY: I could stop if  you want.Btw can i ask you something?
MARK:Yes.Lets stop talking about our hyungs and noonas and talk about somethings else,what is it that you wanna ask me?
STACY:I wanted to ask .What is your age?
MARK:Ouh .I am 18 years old .In 11 grade.
STACY:WOW .Really 18....
MARK:Yep 18 the age when you stop growing ...😭 Btw what is your age?
STACY:I am 17 years old one year younger.
MARK:Well then u have to call me oppa~
STACY: NEVER would i ever called you that .
MARK:Well then if you dont then we will stop chating Goodbye My dongsaeng~
STACY:CRINGY omg .Byee

STACY WENT OFFLINE
MARK:BYEEEE

MARK WENT OFFLINE
_________________________________________
So you guys get to know stacy she has Noonas.😊 Ayee see you guys in the nst update😁see what i did there i am.fully capable😂