when he sees you naked

Tao-
You were about to take a shower when tao busted in the bathroom "Y/N FRANKENSTEIN-" tao paused "o-oh.....you have a nice body " he said blushing wildly. You twitched and grabbed a towel and covered up "TAO GET OUT NOW!" You screamed flustered. He Then swollowed the lump in his throat and ran out but not without taking another peek which ended up with you throwing stuff at him.

Takio-
You were getting changed into somthing more comfortable because it was a hot day. You forgot to lock the door. So instead of takio knocking he just walked right in. Once he realised his mistake he blushed "I-I am sorry to intrude but I-I need uh.... this" he says as he quickly grabs a random thing. You stood there wide eyes as he slammed the door shut. 'He needs my pads...?' You thought. Once he realised he grabbed your pad bag he blushes even more but keeps it until your done.

M-21-
"What is taking you so long?" M-21 groans as he leaned agianst the door. "We're gonna be late because you need to be 'perfect' i mean you already are and dont need anything but-" "m-21 hush" you said from inside the room. He huffs. "you know what?I'm coming in and make you wear somthing anything just to get us moving an-" he froze when he opened the door. He had a nose bleed. "M -21 GET OUT!" You screeched like a dinosaur. He ran away from your wrath and to fix his nose. He learned that night to always knock first

Frankenstein-
You thought you were alone at his house. So you just had shorts on as you walked into the kitchen to get some chaps (chips but I say it weirdly sorry) as you reached for the bag you heard a whistle. "Is it my birthday or somthing?" Frankenstein said as he walked over behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You blushed "i like what I see.." "F-Frankenstein " you softly said. He hushed you by linking the shell of your ear. You moaned softly but then pushed him away "FRANKY NOOOOOO" you yelled as you ran away from him wrapping your arms around your boobs. He just smirked with a huge blush on his face. Later that night he was going to have fun.

Muzaka-
The day you decided to wash your laundry it had to rain so you were stuck there in just underwear covering up in a blanket to shield yourself from Muzaka's hungry eyes. "Just one peek?" "No" "please?" "No stop being a pervert and leave" "no and nooo" he sang as he crawled towrds you. You blushed as he ran his hand up your thigh. He smirked "just a small peek?" "N-no" you looking down trying hide the fact that you wanted more. He knew. You got up and tried to run away but he grabbed the blanket and he accidently pulled it off of you. You squeaked and wrapped your arms around yourself to hide some skin. His eyes widened and almost passed out from your beauty. He got smacked and that night he slept in the livingroom.

Rai-
You were in the middle of shaving your legs when rai walked in. Luckily you finished shaving but sadly you had no towel wrapped around you. He softly blushed as he looked you up and down and then walked out. On the inside he was freaking out on the outside he was calm...kinda. when you finnished up in the bathroom you caught an emotion in his eyes that you thought you'll never see and it was lust. You blushed and looked away as he gently took your hand and kissed it. "Y/n...." he said softly as he led you into the livingroom and sat down making you sit on him. That was the last time you not lock the doors.

Regis-
He smiled as he walked in the house. He was just happy to see you. As he continued up stairs he didn't notice the basket of dirty cloths and just walked right in your room. When you heard the door open and closed you shot up and turned around. Now remember his elegance and gentlemen side? Yea he blushed and had a nosebleed right there. He started studdering as you realised that you were naked. You grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around yourself "R-REGIS GET OUT!" You yelled embarresed. "O-OK I'M SO SORRY" he said walking fast out of the room. He sighed as he sat down stairs on the couch. 'She has a nice body...but i don't like her for that I like her for her she's beautiful and every way possible.' He thought.

Rael-
Rael was being a little....off today. You wondered what's wrong but knew if you asked he would put on the tough boy act. You sighed as you thought of the reasons bugging him. You felt someones intense gaze in your direction. You turned around and saw rael literally eye raping you. You blushed and stared back for a second and then walked away. 'I need a bath...'you thought as you went into the bathroom. Turning on the water and started to get undressed you heard the door creak open. You glanced and saw rael "Uh y/n sorry that I've been acting weird lately i...." he trailed off as he blushed intensely as he stared at you naked form. "..." "..." "rael wanna take a bath with me" you asked akwardly. He hesaintly nodded and started to get undressed. You two sat akwardly in the tub. But you enjoyed his presence. You knew he was going to want to do this more often now just to see you naked but you didn't mind. You trusted him.