when you meet

Tao-it was just like really any other day actually...you were just hacking away on you computer just minding your own business.well then you got a notification saying you were getting hack my another person.well you being you decided to hack them back.
You-lol trying hack my thats cute but you gotta try hatder than that!
Person-oh really i just sent a virus try to get rid of that now lol haha
You-aww how cute thats just forplay try a little harder now
Person-your kinda fun i like you but...heh just got what i needed maybe we can talk later;)
You- wait WHAT??!!?what did you even take...
Person-sorry its nothing personal really hey we can even meet up id you want, maybe to see who won this battle
You-whatever-_-
Person-here meet me at the internet cafe
And then with that he loged off leaving you confused

Takio-you always been a gun kind of person really.heck you even worked at a gun store actually.you likes it because everyone who sees you in the store knows not to mess with you.(back to the story sorry)you were really bored to be honest no one have came in all day today which kinda sucks.but then the door opened to reveal a quite handsome man to say the least he had purple hair tied up in a pony tail and ice blue eyes.qhile you were just thinking about it he came over tapped on the counter and asked "um hey do you have anu tqin pistols?" "yeah we do but i need some notification to see if you are the correct age and all that" 'uh ok...here" he gave you his card and to checked it over a few times to see if it was real or fake indeed it was real.you gave his card back and said "looks real to me ill be right back qith your twin pistols sir"the you walked away when you can back you rung everything up but while doing so you asked "is that your natural hair color?" "yes" "really thats so cool actually" "...thanks..." you got done loading the guns and adding the bullets that come with it "here you go sir" "thank you very much and tou sont have to call me sir you can call me takio if you would like" "takio....ok well good bye and i hope you have a good day takio" and with that he was gone and you had a feeli g you would see him again

M-21- you were the school nurse of ye ran high school and to de honest you loved it.you got to meet kids and help out..alot.you didnt mind at all really.well you were sitting at your desk doing paper work when all of the sudden someone came in shouting "Mrs.(l/n),Mrs.(l/n) you got to help mister hes really hurt please help him!!" you look up from your paper work and saw four kids and one of the security gaurds with a gash in his arm not big enough to make him go to the hospital but it was still bad.but you got up and with a soft voice said "i got him you kids can go to class now ok?hes in good hands"with that the kids left but you caught shinwoo wink at you and mister.but you ignored it. You brought the security gaurd to the table to start helping him with the gash in his arm "so what happened to your arm?" "its nothing to worry about" "well it kinda is because i care about every well-being in this building...so spill the beans now mister" "fine...while i was patrolling the area two boys got into a fight and i pulled them apart but one had a knife and stabbed me in the arm during tje process of me and tao pulling the two boys apart..." "oh..did anyone else get hurt?" "no the boys didnt get hurt but i kinda did as you can tell by the gash in my arm" you couls tell he was trying to be funny so you giggled and you were done with his arm and you told gim he could leave.after he left you chuckled to yourself getting back to work.

Frankenstein- you were out shopping because you little brother decided to spill stuff everywhere and didnt even think about cleaning it and it got stains in the carpet and the walls.ao here you are i. Tje cleaning section of the store and you need clorox bleach with is on the shelf that was higher than you could reach.i mean you understand why its up so high but still...you looked around to see if any employees were around but nope only a blond tall guy was only in rhe same isle as you...you really did hatw asking strangers for help but you living area depended on it so you took a deep breath and walk over to him "uh hey could you do me a little faver?" you asked looking at you feet kicking the invisable dirt."and what could that be miss?" "well you see im konda short to reach the bleach on the top shelf and i was wondering if you could...." "of course i would help you" he said with a smile .he walked over and got the bleach for you."so may i ask why you need bleach?" "um well my little brother decided to make a mess and not clean it up so..and it stained the carpets and the walls...its just horrid to even look at" "oh it cant be that bad" he said looking a bit nervouse.he was walking with you so you took out your phone and showed him the pictures and he nearly had a heart attack.he looked at you "oh my god...."he was too shocked to even talk much."yea i know now its gonna take my almost a week to clean it *sigh*" "dont worry ill help you...oh and i almost forgot to introduce myself im sorry..im frankenstein" "heh its ok im (y/n)" " what a wonderful name!" "thanks" you were blushing now. But now you two had to seprate.."um hey frankenstein i need to go bu heres my number just call me when you wanna help my clean..." "alright good by (y/n)

Regis-you were the new kid at ye ran high school and to say the least you didnt want to deal with people staring at you all the time so...yea you weren't happy really and it was you first time being in a real school because you've been home schooled you whole life so you weren't going to be use to this so yea...well when you walkes in the class room every one stoppes and was staring at you.you got really embarrassed so you were about to walk out un til you name was called out by the teacher "(y/n) (m/n) (l/n)" (if you dont have a middle name then make one up) you stopped in you tracks turned around then walkes up to the front of the room looking down at your feet. "Class this is our new foreign exchange student from (country) her name is y/n m/n l/n..i hope you all get along with her and dont cause any mischief because be have a new student.y/n please go sit by regis.regis raise your hand so y/n knows where to sit" then a boy with pure white hair with a black streak on both side of his head raised his hand. You walked to the empty seat beside him everyones eyes following you.you sat down and got enough courage to wisper a mesly hi and it seems to you that he heard it and looked at you and said "hello" and faced back to the front of the class

Shinwoo-oh no you were latw for class agian...you ran the fastest you could trying to get to school you were transfered to a different class becasue to got into a fight in the other class so you got transfered.well while you were running you ran straight into a red head boy and you both collided and cause you both to fall down "ugghh that hurt alot..." " your telling...crap teach is gonna be mad if we dont hurry" with that the boy pulled you up and ran with you dragging along side. On the way you two introduced yourselves and you both found out you were going to be in the same classes together.you knew this class was going to be really fun.

Ikhan-you were at the arxade playing a game. It was fun in all but you wanted someone to join you play this game.so you looked around and saw a boy staring.he immediately looked away.you walked over and ask him if he wanted to join you to ay the video game with you and he said yea after he lost to you a few times he finally introduced himself and of course you did introduce yourself also "im ikhan" "im y/n" "thats a cool name but umm hey i gotta go but maybe we can hang out later?" "sure oh then if you leaving jeres my number call or text me any time you wanna hang out or talk up to you" then you two went you seprate ways.

Yay my first scenario!!!!!!i hope you all enjoyed ill probly make mor if you all want me to but i just want you all to know is i dont own noblesse(manwha) so creadit for the aurther of noblesse(manwha)