rael catch up scenarios pt 2

When he gets jealous-
You were walking with your little brother rei and your boyfriend rael. Rei dosent like going outside because he's scared of...pretty much every thing. So rei was clinging onto your side. "Y/n can we g-go h-home now..?" "Aww rei...i thought you wanted icecream?" You said lookin gn down at him. He nodded but reached his hands in the air. You picked him up and rei nuzzled into your neck. Rael glared at him.when you two got to the icecream shop. Rei sat close to you and held your hand and ate icecream with the other. You giggled. Rael tugged your shirt and tried to pull you away but rei whimpered and hugged you. Rael huffed and let go. "Rael are you...jealous of rei?" You questioned out loud while looking at you icecream. Rei looked at rael and smiled and stuck his tounge out. "Rael sighed "maybe..." "rael there is no reason to be jealous " you giggled. Rei let go of your hand and got up and sat next to rael and held his hand. Rael tensed up "there you don't have to be jealous now rael" Rei said happily. You giggled and held onto rael other hand. "....." rael went quiet and you looked at him confused. He was going to complain about rei holding his hand but decided to complain about somthing else. "How am I suppose to eat
the my icecream now?"rael said. You giggled" figure it out. The rest of the day you three had a great time and but rael still got a tiny bit jealous of rei still.

When you have a nightmare-
Rael spent the night when neither of your brothers were home so you two didn't have to get babysitted. The fun night soon came to an end though when you fell asleep on rael shoulder while watching a movie. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to you room and tucked you in. He kissed your forehead and gently moved a peice of your hair out of your face and took one last glance at how beautiful you are and then left.
-

Your p.o.v-
Hmm it's dark and cold. And everythings....gone...i walked around for any sign of life. But there was nothing. Buses and cars were crashed but no bodies to be seen anywhere. I continued to walk until I saw a figure. "H-hey?!?" I shouted. The figure turned around and I saw my mom.... her hair was like it was before what happened. I started to walk and then sprinted. But it just seemed like I was getting no where. The i saw a pair of head lights. I screamed "MOM GET OUT OF THE WAY" she turned around and then...the truck hit her. I ran and finally got to her. It's just like how it happened. I started to cry. I touched her bloody cheek and moved her hair out of the way. I gritted my teeth and then screamed and cried even more.
-NO one's p.o.v-
You got shaken awake by rael. "Y/n wake up are you ok?!?" He said while scooping you up and hugging you. You cried into his chest and clanged onto his shoulders."Shh Shh it's ok y/n..it's just a dream" "N-nothing it wasnt. It actually happened she's gone and dead! I can't bring her back!" You screamed. He hugged you closer and leaned down and started to whisper sweet things into your ear. You two sat there for a good 30 minutes untill you calmed down. "Y/n if it makes you feel any better you can talk to me about it" he said while wiping tears away. You shook your head no and he nodded. "C-can you stay in h-here with me...."you whispered. He shook his head yes and He stayed. You fell asleep and fell asleep right after.

When your on your period-
It all started at work. You were doing your normal job routine when it hit you like an astroid. Rael was talking to you an you just ran off. He didn't see you for the rest of the day. He first stopped at home to get a few things when karius stopped him. "Rael going to see y/n?" "Yea why?" "Well here's somthing to get for y/n....Frankenstein made it up." "Why?" "Let's just say that she threatened his life and it actually scared him and he knows it's the month thingy girls have....so just do it so you don't die" "uhhh.... yes sir karius" he said while walking off to the store.  When he arrived to your house he knocked. He heard a faint 'come in' so he did. When he came in he saw you on the couch with a hot pack on Your tummy. He came over and tsk'ed you glared at him "what the fuck do you want?" You hissed in pain. He sat down next to you and gave you chocolates, two stuffed animals, roses, a new movie, and some pills for pain.you gave a small smile. He kissed you one the cheek then the lips. You blushed and pulled away "are you trying to swoon me...?" You questioned. "Yes but if you dont want me to i can stop...." he said when he tried to get up "you better not stop. I will kick your ass if-" you got hushed by rael when he gently kissed you. You melted into the kiss. The rest of the day rael took care of you.

When you see him cry-
Karius was talking to rael while training "rael...it's been awhile since you know....rajaks death..." rael stopped and looked down and shivered. "I miss him..." "rael I know you do I want to talk to you about it..." "no I don't want to hear it sir karius....." "rael....it's important though" "SIR KARIUS I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT...it's just i dont want to ok just stop" rael said angry. Karius sighed and walked away leaving rael standing there. He though he got over it when he first heard and seria comforted him but he was wrong. He gritted his teeth and tears streamed down his face. Then he heard your sweet loving voice everyone loves. "Real...are you ok....oh my y-you're crying."you said rushing over to him. He cried into your shoulder while holding you close. You pulled him down a bit and You did the same thing he did to you when you have nightmares. You whispered in his ear sweet things. "Y/n.... I-I the not want you to see me like this..." he whimpered. You gently pushed his hair up and saw mixed feelings in his eyes. He gripped your sides. You pulled him down and kissed him passionately. "Rael whatever it is...im...going to be here for you...if you like it or not" you said. He softly smiled. You wiped away his tears. "Now rael...rei wants to know if you want to get icecream with us and then take him home...and I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie...me and you only" he smiled and in twined both your hands "i would love that...and I'm paying" you sighed "ok fine rael but next time i-" "no I am and the time after that" he chuckled. "Fine let's go. I left rei up stairs to wait." "Ok ok...lemme go get a shirt on" he said blushing. You blushed and fangirled in your mind and nodded. After he got a shirt on and washed up you three left.

Tickle fights-
You layed across rael in his room being bored. Rael looked down at you and gently traced your sides. You didn't twitch or anything. He went to your palms of your hands and traced around them. You giggled. Then he did it over and over agian to the point where you were trying to get away from him. "R-REALLY PLEASE STOP....I-I CANT" you laughed loudly almost crying. He flipped you two over and pinned you down. He gently smiled and kissed your nose. "You should laugh more..it suits you...and you have a beautiful laugh." He said while letting you go. You smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and put his head on top of yours and cuddled you.

When he scares you-
You stayed up very late watching a horror movie. That's the first mistake. Second you forgot rael was coming over and he knew you watched a horror movie. You got to bed and went to sleep a few hours later you heard the front door open. You got a frying pan from your closet(I don't know where it came from or how it got there) and walked down stair you saw a figure Saturn around and lock the door. Once he turned back around it was met with the cold hard frying pan. Rael screamed and covered his head. You turned on the lights and saw rael. You dropped to the floor and held him "rael I'm so so so so so so so sorry please forgive me" you said while kissing his forehead. He shook his head yes and you went and got ice and have it to him. "Maybe I should hit you with a fryin pan" he mumbled " I'll do it agian if you try" you retorted back with venom laced words. He shivered "sorry I wont" he mumbled rubbing his head where you hit him. You smiled and kissed his head. You walked away and came back with cookies for him. He ate them and soon fell asleep listening to your heart beat