THIRTEEN

Third person's POV

Hermione smiled as she got dressed for the day. She was happy that she was going to see her office after almost a week , but she was also happy about the fact that she had Draco now . She tied her hair up into a high pony , and dabbed some lip balm onto her lips before she skipped out of her room and found Draco in the Balcony.

He sat there wearing a dress pants and a checked shirt, this gave him a formal yet casual look. As he puffed on his cigarette , He saw her descending from the staircase , That blue flowery dress suited her well . It ended just above her knees , and almost made him go week in his own , if only he was not sitting on the couch outside.... He sighed , pretending he had not seen her , taking another drag from his ciggie. By now she was behind him , he closed his eyes as he felt his cigarette being taken from his fingers, He opened his eyes to see the same between her lips .

"Why ?" he asked her , almost painfully

"Back at you" she retorted

" I asked you first." he said through gritted teeth

" I resorted to it , after the war. When Ron finally got selected for the quiddich league team.... He was never there for me, and the smoke helped me calm my nerves , whenever i got flashbacks of what happened during the war . What about you ?" she asked

he pulled her down to make her sit on his lap, He buried his face into the crook of her neck as he inhaled the sent of her hair, Strawberries , She smelt like a wonderful mixture of Vanilla and Strawberries " Started Much before the war, Fourth Year I guess, After The world quiddich championship.... when the death eaters attacked.... remember that?" He asked, as he inhaled her scent. "yeah..." she managed to suppress a moan.
"Well, Lucius told me that I'm the coming years I'd be a death eater too, there was so much going on, and I resorted to this... Lucius, he would ... he'd ...."
"Shhhh." She hushed him. Giving him the warmest hug he'd gotten in a while.

"Let's not make it a sad day! Let's go see my workplace." Hermione said Getting up from his lap and holding out her hand for him to take.
"We can't apparate." Draco said.
"Why not?"
"We'll be there too soon then, and I want to spend time with you."
"Even if it means listening to muggle songs on the radio?"
"Because it means listening to muggle songs on the radio."

"Can I drive?" Asked Hermione with twinkling eyes as Draco Took the keys to The White Lamborghini.
"Sure" he said opening the door for her before running round to the other side .

The drive was quick even though, there was a lot of traffic. They talked, laughed made fun of each other's driving skills...

" Draco Malfoy, that's why you didn't drive the bloody Cadillac!!! You don't know how to drive a manual Car!"
"I do I just don't like driving them ..." he flushed red
" Stop lying!!!"
" Okay Fine , but you know Wizards don't usually drive , even if we do our cars are Magical!!! These automated ones are almost similar!!!"
" Pity I learnt how to drive a real car when I was 14, at the farm!"
" Guess that's why I need you Granger! "
"Huh? To drive you around in a real car?"
"To remind me that I'm not perfect, but at the same time accepting me for what and who I am. For making me feel loved."
He leaned over and pressed his lips against hers, as they pulled out in front of a very elegant book cafe.
" Ready to see what I do?"
"After you Madamoselle"

Authors Note
Hey guys sorry about not being able to update, I've had some crazy stuff to deal with!!
Hope you enjoyed this though!
Like Comment Vote Share

Love 'Always'
Xoxo