Eight

Hermione's  POV

He had gotten me to one of the most expensive malls in London! I'd heard that the Muggle Royal Family Would do all their Daily Wear shopping from here, But then He was Wizarding world royalty and probably,although secretly I'm pretty sure even the Malfoys indulged in expensive Muggle things. As if he'd read my thoughts Draco said "Lucius owned a pair of Christian Louboutins , i remember ........ he hated to admit it , but he did own a number of muggle things!!!!" he chuckled "only expensive stuff , may i add".

"Have you been practicing Legilimency, of late ?" i just  had to ask.

"well I am a doctor.... sometimes" he sighed closing his eyes "I have to with my Patients, ones who don't talk , suicide cases mostly - People who've been in accidents , lost loved ones ....." He paused , then looked at me with the most sincere , hurt expression on his face "and with people who don't have a reason to want to live anymore "

My heart broke , a thousand times into a thousand tiny little pieces.

"Anyway lets get you started!" he sad bringing me out of a trance.Leading me into One of the designer boutiques.

"Do me a favour?" i whispered to him, he looked at me intently "Don't use legilimency on me, until i ask you to" he smiled , nodded and led me towards one of the shop assistants , who immediately got to her job, measuring with her inch tape all that she needed to ,fifteen minutes later - i was still trying on the dresses that she kept passing to me . Somehow there was something wrong with  all of them , some were too revealing , some were too plain , some were too formal , It just wasn't right . I sighed as i tried on a bright yellow Gown that had red flowers on it - this was so not something i would wear for dinner with Narcissa  and Draco at the manor , to be specific . Merlin! this was frustrating !!!!!!

Draco's POV 

She'd been trying on dresses for the past 20 minutes now , And this Shop assistant was getting on my nerves , she'd bend low when serving me extra cups of complimentary tea ... the works ! i rolled my eyes at all of her silly muggle antics - i could see she, had her self mentally tied to a bedpost already ! I'd had enough, i got up and started strolling around the shop when my eyes fell on this dress - it was perfect and i couldn't wait to see HER in it .

THIRD person's POV

Hermione nervously stepped out of the trial room , wearing the dress that draco had chosen for her , Steadily she took steps towards where he was seated on the couch. 

As soon as she had reached him , he stood up , walked towards her and moved around her  taking in every bit of her . her came to a halt right behind her ear and whispered one word "Beautiful" She smiled , and involuntarily leaned towards where his warm breath just lingered . He smirked. " we'll take this !" he said to the shop assistant . As she hurried away to get the package ready . Hermione followed so that she could give her the dress to pack.

 Hermione followed so that she could give her the dress to pack

when she came back out Draco Held the bag with the dress in it with a triumphant smile on his face

when she came back out Draco Held the bag with the dress in it with a triumphant smile on his face. they went into The Christian Louboutin store , for old times sake he'd said, after that .She didn't have to try on a lot of shoes because she saw a pair as she walked in , and that was it - she  had made her choice . And he had been quick to approve. she'd be healed completely by tomorrow .... he thought .

 he thought

When he led her to an H&M store after that shed looked at him with confusion.

"for your daily clothes" he'd stated 

"I can conjure up clothes " she had argued not wanting him to spend on her, she had tried to pay  at the previous places too but he had not let her.

" How long have you gone in conjured up clothes ?" he said frustrated 

" Three to four hours at the maximum....." she said - still confused .

"Either the smartest witch has ,gotten her brains damaged overtime - or she hasn't been reading too well ...." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" 

"Conjured up clothes , stay only for a specific period of time . Five hours to be precise . Thats why you woke up with Nothing under my T-shirt, not so long ago ........" he looked into her eyes and held her shoulders " I did conjure underwear for you , you just slept too long " He smirked and left her alone to do her shopping , as she realised that she was now standing i the lingerie section of the store  "That git" she cursed out loud . She decided she would get even with him for playing smart . She picked up what ever she needed from H&M , mainly pyjamas , nightware, some jeans , a few casual dresses , shorts and tops and tees that would go with everything , she also picked up a pair of flip flops and canvas shoes . however she decided she was going to get her lingerie from somewhere else , She headed across the Mall towards the Victoria Secrets Store. He was so going to pay for this . she smiled inwardly! 

When she was done with her lingerie shopping - she headed down to Sephora to pick up some lipstick and Kohl ..the only two things she managed to learn how to use from Ginny .....She picked up a natural black kohl stick  , and some scarlet lipstick . As she got out of the store , She met Draco who was Struggling to hide the little  velvet box that Had "Asprey" written on it . He grinned sheepishly . He'd been caught .

"i hope its not a r...."she stuttered 

"It's a bracelet " he whispered " More like a friendship band " he smiled . 

As they got into the car and drove aback home , A certain Witch smiled with content, as she watched the tree in her study Grow , just  a little more as she looked up.