I. Unknown

"Is she Dead?"

"Why does it have to be her?"

"Alanis! Alanis! Please Wake Up! Lady Alanis please!"

I heard people talking about the girl named Alanis and if she was dead or whatever. Alanis must be a royalty to get a lot of attention. I try to calm myself and stumble hard to feel the presence of the Dark Lord. It was nothing as if i was in a different dimension. I feel safe in a moment.

I feel the heaviness of my body as i started to move. The blood in my head started to burst like a faucet. I felt dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes as a man started to carry me.

"I need a doctor." I whisper and he nod.

I haven't seen that man before. Why is it there's so much commotion? I heard the footsteps of a horse coming our way.

"The Horse? Why Horse? I need a Car!" I yelled hysterically and all of the sudden i passed out.

"Alanis? Alanis?"

I woke up hearing the name Alanis again. I noticed there are lots of people with a traditional Suit in a room. I contained myself as they are looking at me like i am the dumb person they'll ever see.

"Am I in some kind of movies?" I ask without noticing the aura of the room.

"Where am I?"

"You still here in our house. You passed out moment ago and we don't know why?" Said the old man carrying a baby on his arm.

I run out of room until i reached a place. A sudden place i don't know what's name. This is new! Am i in a New Era? This is not a present. People are wearing traditional clothes. This must be a past.

"Excuse me madam?" I asked the old lady coming my way.

"Yes, Your Highness?" She answered and bow her head. What the fuck? Highness? Am i a princess? The hell! I AM THE FUCKING QUEEN!

"Highness? Am i a Royalty? What place is this? " I asked in disbelief and she looked at me like i am a crazy bastard.

"Yes you are, Your Highness. You are the 4th Princess. And this is your home."

"Don't tell me we are in a Tang Dynasty!" I yelled at her and she keeps her head down! Like What the hell! Me? Fudge!

"Yes, Your Highness."

I run and run and run until i reached the forest. I am not Alanis. I am not a Princess! I am wizard. I was born to kill not to be treated like a princess.

I searched for every remained anima but there is not a little that left. I have no way out! I pull out the wand and swayed it. I can't make a way out!

I stroked my wand and a cellphone appeared in front of me. I kept a gun inside of my thigh and a little ammunition with it.

"This is where you belong!" Said the Voice. It is snake. That was snake!

"What the hell snake! I need to get out of here!"

"You can't Chase! You have a purpose why you are there. Until then, Find your purpose." And the voice dissappeared. I try to make contact with my friend in wizard world but i am lacking of strenght.

"You can't be here." Said the man with gritted teeth

"Who are you to tell me that?" I asked and i saw him frown. This is the first time i met him and i feel the sudden change of aura.

He did not answered my question and just starred intently into my eyes.

"Tss. Neophyte" said the young man before he started walking. I pulled out my gun and pointed it directly to his head. I was about to pull the trigger when i someone hit my head.

"What the fuck young man?" I shifted my gaze and saw an army ready to fight for their life. I search for my wand secretly. This is the best way i can escape.

I was about to pull out my wand when i saw snape in my vision. He muttering something that gives me a chills.

"There's a ball of fire comiiiiiiiing! " Shouted the soldier and everyone find a place to hide.

I alter the fire ball and make it a warm water. There was a lots of bullets coming and all i have to do is to stop them so that the army wont get shot. I run all over the forest to see who the fucking idiot did this kind of bullshit but find no one.

I saw how the army gasped when they saw what i did. I sway my wand from north to west and light up the whole place. I have to delete this certain scenario in their memories

"Obliviate" I cast the spell and it seems like it is working.

The army was gone and all that's left in this castle is this fucking annoying man without a name

I pulled out my gun and point it directly to his chest. I saw no sign of fear and regret

"Your fvcking name young man?" I ask while staring directly at the pair of blue orb.

"Tss. Pull the trigger Chase!"

"How the hell did you know my name?"

"I came from where you from"

"What do you mean?" I asked him and there are follow up question in my head. I saw how he smirk. Tss. He got me.

He was walking his way back to the castle when i pointed the gun at him for the third time.

"I can kill you whenever you are, with no specific time of the day"

He look back at me and gave him most sweetest smile.

"Not if i kill you first Chase Roswell"

He know me. How come this fucking young man know my real name? I have a lots of questions in my head but i don't know how to speak it up.

I wandered the forest and luckily i found a house that must have been abandoned for Ages! With the help of my wand i make this house alive again. i can stay here for as long as i want. Without people knowing i was here.