Prologue

As i was running through the tunnel in an open field i saw Three men chasing at me. One with with blonde hair and two with red. I run not because i was afraid nor i can't fight back. It is just that there are a lots of children playing and families having their very own picnic. I just need a best place where i can summon the beast inside me.

"Stop Running Bitch!" Yelled the blonde hair and out of the sudden i saw a wand in his hand. A wand that you used to see in a harry potter movies. But, this one is real.

He started to swayed his wand in different directions and fire are now chasing me. I undo the spell and make it a hot water and aimed at them little did i know the one with red hair dominate my spell and now it is chasing me again.

I noticed he was busy making a shield so that human won't notice our action and  I summon the beast in me and let it deal with them until i was finish making my spell.

This enemy behold the biggest mystery why things go wrong! Why Children end up killing themselves.Why Fiction and reality so hard to distinguish. Why Wizard world, Human World, The Past, The Present and the future collide in one whole. Why Darkness start to covered the light. Light got no place to shine and even if it have Darkness won't let it.

"Abracadabra!" Said the one with red hair and he was running straight at me. I started to sway my wand and make a little shield. As i stroke my hand upward Guns and ammunition fall right in front of me.

I started to dance with my bullets, The blades i summoned started to do it's part. I try to vanished, I Dissappear but still in this tunnel. Finding a great way to victory.

I flew silently until i reached the best place where i can shot them in the head. As i was about to pull the trigger, I saw the man with a blonde hair stroke his wand and uttered something.

"Snake?" I whispered carefully not for him to hear me. Why does it have to be snake? Is he a traitor? a mere ally? Or the master of the commotion? I wonder if he noticed who i am.

The place becomes a mess, As i pull the trigger i noticed that the bullet was not aiming for them but for me. I try to undo the spell but i was hard to me to alter, I don't have any choice but to used the spell i barely remember just to keep me alive.

The forbidden spell that only I and snake known.

"Hastalavista Anishika" I yelled and it burned the whole place, I saw the two yelling in pain while snake was grinning at me and i was send back in a different dimension and God knows where.

I started to feel anxious and my body started to feel weak. I put my wand close to my heart and let it be as a part of me. The wand and I become one. I am choking, I can't breathe, I can't move. The space too small for me and i was falling with a lots of debris coming right in front me.

I got tired of dodging and i decided to let it dominate. The anima is sucking my powers and strenght. I don't know what kind of place i'll be waking up. But one thing is for sure. Before i close my eyes. I saw him. The Dark Lord.

I saw him Grinning at me with eyes that looks like a demon. This can't be! I tried to pull the gun in my pocket and shower him with ammunitions but i admit i was too weak to pull the trigger. He stroke his wand up and down and point it straight through me.

"Die!" He muttered at everything becomes a swirl before it all went black.