Chapter 12

I lay in my hospital bed crying my eyes out, while the team and my mother left to go track down Kevin. I wondered why Emily died. Why wouldn't they tell me what happened to her? I asked myself. I looked at the closed glass door to see the two security guards had their backs turned to me.

I got out of my bed and spotted a bag with my belongings on the floor beside my bed. I grabbed the bag and quickly walked into the small bathroom that was in the room. I quickly changed into the black jeans and red t-shirt that was in the bag. Before I walked back out, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like hell. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy from the drugs and the crying.

I layed back down and started to cry and scream into my pillow. She was my friend. I got off of the bed and looked around the room for something sharp. I opened the suture cart beside me and took out the sharp little pair of scissors. I looked down at my wrist. I hadn't cut for at least 2 years. I forcefully dug the sharp edge into my wrist. I hissed in pain and repeated what I had just done.

The door opened and in walked Reid. I started to see black spots. "I need a doctor!" He screamed as he sat on the bed and used his tie to tie off my arm. "Don't save me. I don't want to live." I whispered. "Lydia stay with me!" He screamed as 2 doctors entered the room. I closed my eyes, I had passed out.

When I woke up, I could hear someone weeping. I opened them to see Spencer in the chair beside me. The team must still be after Kevin. "Why did you save me?" I whispered, he looked up with tears in his eyes. "Because I can't lose another friend." He pulled me into a hug.

"I know what it's like. Being held captive, being drugged." His voice cracked. I looked up at him and he continued. "I was held captive by a man with a personality disorder. His name was Tobias. He gave me Delaughted too. Even after I got back, I continued to take it." He wiped his tears away.

I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. That must have been really hard for him to say. "How did she die Spencer?" I was talking about Emily. "She was staked. She died from the loss of blood." I stood up. I still had my clothing on that I had put on earlier. "I have to go to her grave." He looked up and understandingly nodded.

He signed the release forms so I could leave and off we went. The drive wasn't that long and it was really quiet. When we arrived at the graveyard, Spencer led me to her headstone. I fell to my week knees and started to cry. It was true, she really was dead. Spencer's phone started to ring and he walked away from me to pick it up.

I sat cross legged beside Emily's grave for a few minutes when Spencer came back. "We need to get to the BAU." He said quietly, fighting tears. He held out his hand and hoisted me up. "Alright." I said in a whisper and followed him to his car.

When we arrived at the BAU, the first thing I saw was Kevin in hand cuffs in my office. "We thought you would like to have a word with him before we sent him to jail." Hotch said with a half smile and opened my office door for me. "Well, well, well. Look what my team dragged in." I mocked as I sat in my desk chair.

"You little bitch!" He yelled. "Oh yes Kevin, I really am a bitch. A bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature and nature is beautiful. Thanks for the compliment! But if you mean bitch as in ignorant, its only for you." I said cockily. "You really thought that I wouldn't tell anybody what you did Kevin? You thought I would just let you get away?!" He laughed.

"I got my way, Lydia. You look beautiful like your mother and I also had you take down the database!" I laughed. "You sir, are a psychopath. You gave me drugs to make me shut up. Thanks for the addiction! not. I hope you rot in prison!" And with that, Morgan walked in and took the sick bastard away.

I sat at my desk and smiled. The team walked in. Well, it didn't look like much of one without Emily. "Lydia!" My mom ran to my side and pulled me into a heart warming hug. "Hey." I smiled slightly. Everyone smiled. "You have the next week off. Who would you like to take as your 'hostage' to keep you company? Other than your mother, She's the only Technical Analyst we have at the moment other than yourself." Hotch said with a slight chuckle. "Get over here skinny man." I smiled at Reid and hugged him

"You're my bitch." He groaned jokingly. "I alway's end up being a bitch to a blonde women with the last name Garcia. Why can't Morgan do itttt!" I grabbed him by the arm and walked out of the room. "Because Morgan didn't save my life." I smiled at him and he grabbed his bag as we walked past his desk.