🤗A New Peculiar🤗

//Olive's POV\\

I can't believe I am actually being sold because my parents don't want me! Just because I can't control my powers and the fact that I burned my bed and my mom's hands. So now I'm being sold to some Children's home.

I was wearing gloves so I wouldn't turn my bags into ash and have it catch on fire. I carried my bags until I saw a lady with Blue and Black Hair riding a wagon and a horse.

"Olive Elephanta?" The woman asked. "H-h-how do you know my n-n-name?" I asked her shocked. "Oh sorry about that, I'm Miss Alma Peregrine and I care for all the children at the Children's Home," she explained.

"I believe you were being sold from your home to start living there am I correct?" She asked me. "Y-y-yes" I replied. "Perfect hop on and I'll drive us over there" Miss Peregrine said.

I lifted my bags and laid them in the wagon and climbed in. She drove us to a big beautiful house with a lot of flowers in the front yard. I unloaded my bags and waited at the front door, until Miss Peregrine came back from putting the wagon and the horse up.

She knocked on the door and a little girl with cute little freckles and really brown curly hair wearing a white dress and stockings answered the door.

"Miss Peregrine! You're back and just in time for supper!" The girl exclaimed. "That's great! Then Olive can meet everybody else," Miss Peregrine said.

Me and Miss Peregrine walked inside the home. "Bronwyn Can you please be so kind and carry Miss Elephanta's bags to her room?" Miss Peregrine asked the little girl.

"Um that's okay I'm pretty sure they are really heavy for her," I said to Miss Peregrine. Just then Bronwyn lifted up my bags like it was nothing and started to ascend the stairs.

"Bronwyn can lift up anything that's her peculiarity," Miss Peregrine explained. "Oh," I said. I followed Miss Peregrine through the kitchen it wasn't long before Bronwyn entered the kitchen and into the dining room.

Me and Miss Peregrine entered the dining room and there inside were the rest of the peculiars. "Children let's welcome Miss Olive Elephanta she'll be living with us from now on," Miss Peregrine announced.

I looked around at all the other peculiars but only one caught my eye. He was a moody peculiar but he was incredibly cute and for some reason he hardly ever smiles.

Don't be a silent reader! Comment if you think I should update! And don't forget to vote.

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋