You're the best Rose!

The next morning, I was surprise to see Rose in my living room.

“Good morning” she greeted.

“What are you doing here?” I raise my brows.

“I’m here to take Jill home” I nearly fall back to the stairs when I heard her bomb.

“What?! She is still not safe!” I opposed.

“Lissa already passed the law. She will be taken in custody in court. She will be safe there” there was a sign of accomplishment in her voice. But even if I tried to be happy for her, I can’t because the return of Jill means the return of me too. To Pennsylvania, to court, my home. Deep in my heart, the court where I thought my life revolves is not my home anymore; it was in Sydney’s heart where I find my true home. But now everything is shattered, I don’t know where I stand now. But one thing is for sure, I have to bring Sydney back.

“I’ll go to Amberwood later” she said. I swallowed and look at her pleading.

“When you finish telling her about your news, can you delay your flight?” I begged.

“Why?”

“Because I want her back. I need her back.” I saw understanding crossed at her eyes.

“Okay, but only for a day. Also, I’ll tell her to come here so that you will have your chance to talk” My face lightened and I held her in a tight embrace. She chuckled.

“You’re crushing me” she complained.

“Ooppss. Sorry” I smiled.

“No worries. Eddie sure did a great job in training you. You were a lot stronger than before” she said and went next door. Dimitri’s.

                The feeling of lost and jealousy toward Rose and Dimitri succumbed me again. I went to the kitchen and opened another bottle of beer. What if she won’t accept me? I snickered. Who am I kidding? Of course she won’t accept me. But then another memory flashed my mind. Both good and bad.

“I love you Adrian. Always”

“No matter what you do.. You will always be a spoiled brat prince that you always are!” One echo that leads to another. I finished my fifth beer and throw the bottle on the floor.

“I love you, sweetheart” I whispered and let myself fall asleep.

                The buzzing of the phone woke me up. 10:30 pm. Stupid Hangover! Damn, I literally slept the whole day.

“Adrian!” I heard Jill’s voice as soon as I pick up the phone.

“Jailbait” I greeted.

“What’s happening between you two?” she asked worriedly

“I saw you through the bond getting drunk and Sydney here is Damn!” Suddenly all my hangover was gone and I felt all my brain cells were activated.

“What happened to Sydney?” I asked urgently.

“As soon as she found out about Rose’ news, she breakdown! She won’t eat, speak or even stop crying! She won’t even talk to Eddie!” she informed

“What?! Should I go there?”

“Eddie’s with her on bed trying to calm her down and make her sleep.” I felt my face went hot. Possessiveness and jealousy filled my very core

“EDDIE?! WITH HER ON BED? And you left them alone?!”

“Shut up Adrian! This isn’t the time for your jealousy! Fix yourself and we will go there tomorrow”

“Tell her I love her” I ended.