green | bob duncan & shrek & jimmy neutron

karen walked down the street in search of a restroom she could shit at. she decided on cumberland farms because she fucking could and doesn't need a man to make decisions for her.

she stepped into the store's bathroom and immediately smelled the swamp. all star by smash mouth quietly blared in the background, hiding the sound of bob duncan in mine craft gold ore lingerie set, laying across the toilet- his throne.

"i see you've come here for relief... daddy can give it to you." bob stepped down, moving his hips as his minecraft wool block braided hair swayed from side to side.

"lmaooOoo who daddy my pussy wet. im not a slut i promise im only 13." karen said, as she wipped, dabbed, and nae nae'd out of the bathroom.

"don't do that, daddy shrek will get-"

"-you shall not pass!" shrek yelled, as his .5 inch green dingaling swayed from side to side.

karen's eyes widened. the only thing she'd ever shoved up her dick holder was a toothbrush, which later on gave her genital warts!

"ooo, bumpy." bob duncan winked, as he took karen's clear knee mom jeans, stained uggs, and vietnam war jacket off, and looked at her fishy pussy.

"smells like teen spirit." were shrek's last words, before his ding dong grew to 8 feet, and he shoved his limp dick into karen.

bob duncan had a twerking competition with jimmy neutron to look at me by xxxtantacion. the way jimmy neutrons hair stuck up was unbearable for bob, as he shoved his hair up bobs asshole.

"bobs bugs be gone!" jimmy yelled, as the crabs crawling in bob's pubes ran wildly around their love fest.

suddenly, jimmy felt the urge to bust a nut. "gotta blast!" he yelled, as shrek shot his ogre spermies into karen's underage egg. jimmy nutted hard into bobs asshole, as he yelled 'no homo' so that people wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"oh goodness gracious! my pussy is the size of the Grand Canyon!" karen yelled, as she dabbed and pulled her clear knee mom jeans back on.

"were squad goals let's post a pic to instagram."

the end