Trey's POV

Don't do it. Dont do it. Nope I gotta see who's crying. I know this is going to bite me in the ass. This is why everybody dies in horror movies.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I said as I kneeled down next to her. As she lifted her head up to look at me, I could help but laugh.

I tried to be quiet but I fell down from laughing so hard. She looked like a zebra had thrown up on her face.

"What's so funny? Come on tell me I want to laugh." At this point I had stopped laughing and calmed down. "Nah but really are you okay?"

"Yes I'm good."
"Are you sure?"I said while sitting next to her.
"Yes. No. Maybe. I honestly don't know." She said while laughing quietly at herself.

"Well when you figure out what you feel, give me your number and call me when you get a chance."  I told her as I took out my phone and passed it to her.

"Hey." She called out after me as I made my way to the office to get a late slip.
"Yea?" I asked turning around.
"What's your name?"
"My name's Tremaine, but you can call me Trey."
She said my name slow as if she was trying to make sure she said it right.
"Well Trey, my names Beyonce. Why are you being so nice? What do you want from me?"
"Nothing my momma always told me never to leave a girl crying. And you look like you need a pick me up."
"Thank you." She said smiling with tears in her eyes.
"No problem. Holla if you need me. I got you. Bye Beyonce."
"Bye Trey." She got off the floor, dust herself off, and let to her class.

When I got to the office they weren't surprised to see me. The secretary just looked at me, shook her head, and handed me the slip.