Welcome

Hello, my name is Zaira. And since I said we were going to keep it 100% real here I'll be honest with you. Zaira is not my real name, but its what I go by. I live in the U.S.A. where we have President Orange running (ruining) the country.

Now, this book will have me ranting about basically everything. These are my views and opinions, and feel free to share yours. If you get butt hurt easily, or if you are

A. Racist

B. A Trump Supporter

C. Sexist

D. Homophobic

E. All of the above

Girl/Boy, bye.

I don't want any hate to be spread here. I don't care what you are, we are all equal here. There is no 'I am above you, you are below me' crap.

After all doesn't the U.S. constitution start with, "We The People."

It doesn't say 'We The Whites'

Or 'We The Blacks'

Or 'We The Hispanics'

Or 'We The Muslims'

Or 'We The Christians'

Or, I think you get the point.

I'm a Muslim girl, I'll say again. This is a book filled with my opinions. If you have a problem with them, exit please.

I'm not only going to rant, but explain.

I'm going to explain what Islam is actually about. If you have questions feel free to ask. Now remember people I'm no scholar, but I'll do the best I can. There is a lot people dont know about, and I think its time the truth gets out.

Remember something, NEVER search the web for information on Islam.

Not only because of the negative things on there, but because you may find the wrong Islam.

Just like there are different groups of Christians and Jews, there are different groups of Islam.

And by the way I am not a terrorist.

I am not oppressed.

My hijab is my choice.

Love is what we need to spread, not hate.